Imagine fore @kaufmannamber

kaufmannamber here you go! Hope u like it and I know this isn't exactly what u wanted this to be and I'm so sorry for that. I just had a lot more requests to do and this was just easier.

You were looking through the most recent meet and greet photos and feeling pretty shitty about yourself. Zayn was kissing and hugging all these girls who in your opinion were ten times more gorgeous than you could ever dream of being. And you felt stupid for doing so but you started to tear up."Babe? What's wrong?" Zayn asked puzzled as he walked into the room. "Nothing." You reply instantly wiping underneath your eyes, trying to play it off like you weren't just crying. He sits down beside you and looks at your laptop, "Why are you looking at these?" He questions and you just shrug your shoulders because honestly you didn't even know. "Please tell me what's wrong." He pleaded gently squeezing your thigh, you sigh "All these girls love you and they're so much prettier than me-" You start to explain but couldn't finish because Zayn had smashed his lips to yours. He pulls away and whispers "I have never met anyone more beautiful or more lovely to be around than you. You're my world, okay?" You just nod unable to form words before kissing him again.