#29

Soo sorry for the long wait guys. yeah I don't really have anything say but enjoy this imagine. I'll try to update sooner❤️

Your P.O.V
"Morning" I heard Zayn's husky morning voice whispered in my ear. "morning baby" I said back with a smile on my face. "So babe, what do you want to do for your birthday?" Zayn asked as he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't mind baby" I said back. "Ok, but first let's go downstairs and open some presents!!!!" Zayn said suddenly jumping up in his boxers and running downstairs! Seeing as it was only me and Zayn here i decided to go down in my underwear. I ran downstairs after him! "Wait for me!!!" I shouted running as fast as i could! I ran into the livingroom, but I couldn't see zayn anywhere! "BOOOOO" Zayn shouted jumping up from behind the door making me jump out of my skin!

Zayn's P.O.V

I loved it when I made her jump! "Zayn!" she shouted at me laughing! "Yes?" I said with a sarcastic tone. We both started laughing until I grabbed her and ran to the sofa. I put her down. "Time to open the presents!"
I said excited, she had no idea what was about to come! "okay, first one!" I said handing her a small box, when she opened it her face lit up! It was a pair of crystal earrings, a necklace and a bracelet, all were matching. "Wow! Zayn.. I...I.." she said stuttering, she was so cute when she stuttered! "thankyou baby!!" she managed to say. "no problem!" I said and planted a kiss on her lips, she giggled abit then I handed her some more presents which were only small ones. "(Y/N) I.. you know its been 6 years now?" I asked getting off of the sofa and reached for one small box on the table. "yes?" she said back with a confused look on her face. "Well.." I said kneeling down on one knee.. wow i was nervous. "I love you, i want to spend the rest of my life with you.. W-Will you marry me?" I said holding out a Diamond ring. I could see she was crying already with a massive smile on her face. "YES!" she screamed! As i was putting the ring on her finger she looked me in the eyes, I looked up at her and finished putting the ring on her. As soon as I put the ring on, she embraced me in a huge hug then planted a pasisonate kiss on my lips, my tongue slipped into her mouth making her moan a little..

Your P.O.V

My boyfriend Zayn Malik had just proposed to me, wow! I was enjoying the kiss so much, but i pulled away. "Why?!" Zayn said doing the puppy dog eyes to me! "You have to wait for the, you know, birthday sex, tonight!" I said teasing him. "fineeeeee" he said with a long grunt. I got up from straddling him on the floor, and walked out the room, stopping at the door and winking at him before going upstairs to get changed.When I got upstairs I went crazy! I was bouncing up and down, I was so excited! I was getting married to the one and only Zayn Malik! After I calmed myself down, Zayn came up the stairs and started to get changed, he took his boxers off right in front of me, with out any warning! "Zayn! no teasing! tonight!" i said winking. "fine!" he said walking to the wardrobe, I followed him and got my clothes. I got changed and started to walk downstairs to get my breakfast when a strong arm pulled me back. "No!! Not yet! wait!" Zayn said pulling me back into the bedroom. "Zayn i told you!tonight!" I said moaning! "No! not that, wait just 5 minutes!" he said panicking! "Okay, calm down, whats wrong?!" i asked.

Zayns P.O.V

She asked me that question. I had done so well, five weeks i had planned this party, and the boys were late! Everyone  was waiting downstairs for her, I couldn't let her go down without the boys being down there. I got a text avoiding the question she asked me. The text was from Niall saying "Mate, We're outside! we'll be in now, louis was doing his hair and picking out his outfit, we'll be there now." I was so relieved when i read that text. "So Zayn whats wrong?!" she asked me. Crap! I forgot she asked that. "Urmm..nothing babe!" I started to sing a bit of 'Live While We're Young to her, she loved that song. I started to kiss her neck, when i got a text from Niall again "we're in, everyone is, ready!!!" "Right lets go down, im hungry now!!" I said jumping up from the bed dragging her off it! I ran down the stairs dragging her behind me! As soon as we got into the kitchen everyone jumped up!

Your P.O.V

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted as they jumped from eveywhere!! I was really suprised at first then I went and said hello to everyone! "To the livingroom!" Harry shouted as he ran into the living room and everyone followed, Niall grabbed me, picked me up bridal style and ran me into the livingroom. When we got in, Niall put me down on the sofa infront of the floor covered in presents! "Wow thankyou guys!" I said to everyone! I had loads of presents from the boys and everyone but my favourite ones were curlers from Danielle, a superwomen onezie from liam and a red and white spotted bikini from Eleanor! "thankyou everyone!" I said after opening them all. "I'll be back now!" Zayn said as he kissed my lips and dissapeared out of the livingroom. We all started having a normal casual conversation when all of a sudden the lights when out, and zayn came in with a humongous cake and Josh came out carrying a Labrador puppy. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Y/N happy birthday to you! hip hip hooray!" All the boys sang, and they sounded amazing. Zayn put the cake on the table and got the puppy off josh. "Here you go babe" he said softly in my ear, wow, how can someones voice turn you on that much? "thank you zayn!!" I said very loud!
Soon after we'd all had cake, had some drinks and all that, everyone left, it was only about 7:00 but we were all going to a club at 9:00 so we had to get ready! As soon as the last person left the door, Zayn slammed it shut and locked it.

*Ok guys I'm just gonna skip the part cuz you all know what's gonna happen next.

But anyways, that ended up being the best birthday surprise for Y/N ;)

Sorry Guys, that was super sucky:(