An imagine for KaterinArrowZzz

Here you go, hope you like it!

Me and Zayn were best friends since we were toddlers. But little did he know that I had a crush on him. It's been years and he doesn't seem to notice. So now you have a boyfriend named Luke and Zayn seem to dislike him very much for some reason.

One day, you and Zayn decided to hangout at his apartment. He came to pick you up and you both drove to his place. Once you got there, you had to take the elevator, and you were freakin out and Zayn noticed. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Ya I'm fine" you say not wanting him to be worried.

As Zayn pressed the button, the elevator started going up. You looked at Zayn with horror in your eyes. In no time you started shaking and crying at the same time. Soon, Zayn knew what was happening and he was right by your side hugging you. "Shh, it's ok love, calm down" he attempted to calm you. You were scared shitless and wouldn't budge.

So after about five minutes he noticed that the elevator stopped and you couldn't open the door. That's when you knew what was happening. You were STUCK in the elevator. Zayn tried calling someone but his phone had no signal. By now you were crying really hard. Zayn didn't know what else to do, so he kissed you right on the lips. You were shocked at first but started kissing back. After he pulled away, he said something that you thought he'd never say. "Look, Katherine I really like you, and that's the reason I never liked your boyfriend. I wanted you all to myself and now I ruined our friendship. Please don't be mad, I- " you cut him off mid sentence and kissed him. It felt really good. After a while, you pull away and say "I feel the same way Zayn, I was with Luke because I thought you'd never like me back". He just smiled and hugged you tight.

"Now we need to figure out a way out of here" you say matter of factly. "yeah" he replied. As you looked through the glass door, you saw some people running towards you guys. "You're gonna have to stay there for like another ten minutes and we should be able to get you out" one of them said. You just nodded. Zayn looked down at you and smiled. "We're gonna be ok, love" he says pulling you closer to him.