Imagine for @Zahar_Kilam

Here you go Zahar_Kilam

Zayn: You laid out on the couch watching a DVD you had rented when you heard Zayn walk through the front door, his keys clanging together as he threw them onto the kitchen countertop. Suddenly, he jumped over the back of the couch and landed by your side, his arm instantly wrapping itself around you as he kissed your cheek, "how are you doin' sexy?" he cheekily spoke, kissing you once more. You smirked, "good, but I should be asking you the same thing....how did the interview go?" you questioned as you turned onto your back, giving your full attention to him. "It went fine....I'm just happy I'm back here with you," he grinned before leaning down to press his lips to yours. He pulled away and locked eyes with you while moving his hand up to your cheek, softly rubbing your blushed skin with his thumb, "you're beautiful Bahar" he spoke softly as you cuddled as close as you could to his chest. "What's with this whole lovey-dovey attitude?" you chuckled while bringing your hand up to his cotton shirt, feeling the soft fabric between your fingers as his legs tangled themselves together with yours. "What? I can't tell you you're beautiful?" he questioned while moving a stray hair out of your face and behind your ear. "No, of course you can," you laughed as he held you tighter against him, your hot breath causing goosebumps to rise on his neck. "Good, get used to it," he snickered, pressing his lips to your forehead before you turned back around to the movie still playing on the TV.