Imagine for @dugs16

Imagine for dugs16. Hope u like it love❤️❤️

You wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of your phone going off.  Glancing at your clock, you notice it's 3:58am.  You silently curse whoever is calling you at this hour as you pick up your phone.  Four missed calls.  All from Zayn.  He's away on tour with the guys, but they are currently still in your timezone, so whatever this is must be important for him to be calling you at four in the morning.  You hit redial and wait for him to pick up.  "[Y/N]?" he asks in disbelief.  "What's going on, Zayn?" you ask groggily.  "I couldn't sleep.  I have something on my mind," he explains.  "You do realize that it's 4am for me, too, right?"  "I know, I'm sorry, but this just couldn't wait any longer."  "What's on your mind, babe?"  "I love you," he says simply.  You remain silently stunned.  "[Y/N]?" he asks after a moment.  "Yeah?"  "I mean it.  I love you."  "I love you too."  You hear him let out a nervous breath he had been holding in.  "Now go to sleep, crazy boy!" you joke and you both adlib your goodnights and hang up.

I know it was super short and I'm sorry about that. I'm just super busy with high school and I have tons of homework. But I'm still trying to write your imagines here. So please no hate.