Disgusting

'WHAT THE FUCK' echoing angrily through the hallway of his apartment complex. He had never opened his eyes as fast as he did now. There was his father standing his face red with rage. 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SON!' The man screamed while he grabbed Charles by his collar, the same collar he himself held lovingly only minutes ago. He stood there frozen when his father tossed his boyfriend to the side against the wall next to him. Charles now falling limb on the ground. For a couple of seconds Max couldn't move, couldn't breathe, fear taking over his body, fear of losing the man he loved. Those second felt like hours to Max. Seeing everything in slow motion his father screaming and spitting in his face but not hearing a word he said. The only thing he heard was a piercing high sound while he kept staring at his boyfriend on the ground.

Only regaining his composure as he saw the Monegask moving to sit upright shielding his face with his hands that were now covered in blood. Max surged forward kneeling beside his wounded boyfriend. Ignoring his fathers screaming towards him 'Oh my god Charlie are you okay?' He asked while trying to asses his boyfriend's well-being. Charles nodded. 'It's only a nosebleed because I hit my nose' he said. Before Jos interrupted them again. 'You are disgusting! He growled at them. 'My son is not a faggot!' 'You are going to regret this!' Your my biggest disappointment' he spat at them. Before he got interrupted. 'Jos, stop hier mee en ga weg!' (Jos, stop this and go away) Sophie spoke angrily at her ex husband. 'Wat doe je hier überhaupt?' (What are you even doing here?) she asked. 'Ik dacht ik kom mijn dochter even gedag zeggen nu ze op bezoek is in Monaco, Maar toen ik hier kwam trof ik mijn zoon knuffelend met die fransoos aan. Maar natuurlijk wist jij hier al van en heb je er niets tegen gedaan.' (I thought I'd come here to greet my daughter while she was visiting Monaco, but when I got here I found my son all cuddled up with this French guy. But ofcourse you knew about this already didn't you) he replied.
'Hou hier mee op Jos, je jaagt je kinderen hier alleen maar mee weg. Max en Charles hebben niets fout gedaan en als je eens verder keek dan dat je neus lang is zou je al deze bijzondere momenten in zijn leven kunnen mee maken zonder dat je z'n eerste echte liefde een bloedneus slaat!' (stop it Jos, you are only pushing you children away from you if you keep acting like this. Max and Charles are doing nothing wrong and if you stopped being so stubborn you could actually be part of the most beautiful parts of your sons life, instead of beating his first ever real love!) she said angrily and stern her arms folded over the other. Jos huffed and walked away sending an angry glance into Charles's direction. Before knocking his fist on to the wall. After that he walked away.

Max sat on the ground crying next to his bleeding boyfriend. Though it seemed he wasn't dangerously injured Max was petrified.
He felt a hand being gently placed on his cheek. 'Hey, hey, Maxy, look at me' Charles whispered. 'I'm okay' Max slowly raised his head so he was now looking at his Boyfriend. His own eyes red and puffy he starred in to Charles's green one's 'I'm okay' Charles repeated.
After a second Sophie kneeled beside them. 'Come on, let's get you boys inside'

Max helped Charles stand up. And then Sophie guided them inside. She guided Charles to the barstool in the kitchen. Max not leaving his side and holding his hand. While Sophie cleaned to blood from Charles's face tenderly with a damp towel.
Sophie had insisted that Charles would stay the night. Not wanting him to go out on the dark streets of Monaco alone after what happend. Also to make sure he hadn't hit his head harder then he thought. Them being able the keep an eye on him during the night.

So They we're now cuddled up in bed together. Max had his arm protectively tight around Charles waist. 'I'm so sorry this happend Charlie. If it wasn't for me this wouldn't have happened' Max sobbed his face stained from tears. 'For a moment I thought I lost you and...and... it wouldn't have all been my fault. If I wasn't so careless he wouldn't have seen us'
'Mon Chou don't say that' Charles said while trying to wipe the tears of his face. 'Besides He would have seen me in the hallway or still in your appartement anyway' he tried to reason with him. 'I just don't want you to get hurt.. it was MY dad who hurt you' 'yes it was your dad who hurt me, but you are not your dad! And you are not responsible for his actions!' Charles placed his fingers under Max's chin and tilted his head slightly. 'I love you!' He said before placing a firm kiss on his lips. ' I love you to lieffie, more then you know' before he placed another kiss on his boyfriend's lips. After that they cuddled for a while. But not long after Charles had fallen sound asleep. As Max heard soft snores coming from his Boyfriend. Max himself didn't sleep much that night though. He was staring at the ceiling. Watching Charles's every move. When he didn't hear him anymore checking if he was still breathing. To be sure he really had no concussion or worse. Only after hours when he was almost 100% sure he was fine. And the golden morning lights started to peek through his curtains he fell asleep. Still with his protective hold over him.