Blush

'Morning' Charles greets his mother as he walks in to the kitchen, she's seated at the dinner table sipping on a big mug of tea. As he places a kiss on her cheek.
'Did you sleep well?' He asks her as she just nodded and smiles.
'Pierre, Lando. And Arthur still asleep?' he asks her and still she smiles 'oui, I guess so! Yes!'
'How about Max?'
'He is taking a shower' he smiles to himself thinking about the dutchman as he pours himself a cup of tea before he went to sit down next to her.

He is biting on his toast when he feels his mothers gaze on him as he looks at her from the corner of his eyes.
'What?' He asks with his mouth full.
She rest her hand on to his tigh. 'You look happy... that makes me happy!' Squeezing his leg a little.
He sighs 'I am maman , for the first time in a while I am' he says as he closes his eyes a smile creeping up on his face, a lovely blizz of this morning events.
'Come here mon petit' she says as she hugs him. 'Don't let him go' a whisper in his ears.

Max had watched the seen from the door opening, deciding to wait and give them a moment before he also walked in to the kitchen.
'Bonjour' he says As he melts the hearts of both Leclerc's and places a kiss on Charles's cheek.
'Thank you again for letting us stay, I hope we aren't a bother?' he asks Pascal.
'Of course not Max, I'm glad you are here!' She says as she squeezed his hand sitting right across the table from him.

'You slept well?' She asks him the same question.
'Yes I did , thank you' he smiles politely.
They eat in a peaceful Silence before Arthur builders in to the kitchen aswel.

'Good morning all!' He smiles as he wraps his arms a about both Max and Charles's shoulders. 'You two lovebirds sleep well?' He asks as he hugs them a little tighter.
'Yeah slept well!' The older monegasque squeaks out in a high pitched voice.
'You were up early though weren't you?' A smirk playing on his lips As Charles and Max both started blushing at that statement.
'N-no not that early' Charles stammers out.
'Oh really?' Arthur just cocks up his eyebrow at him his older brother only turning redder at the comments of his brother.

'ARTHUR LECLERC! Stop bothering your brother right now!' Pascal chimmes in as she hits him with the newspaper she was reading just now.

'What?' He eyes her still jokingly as she just looks at him to warn him to stop.
'I'm just happy that my brother his happy again okay?' He teases. Before he turns to Charles and Max again once again putting his arms around their shoulders.
'And by the sounds of this morning Max is very happy too' he winks at them as Max started to blush as red as Charles's Ferrari and Charles hides his face in his hands.

'ARTHUR!' His mom bacons him over to the hallway. The couple hears him being scolded in French but they can't really make out what is being said.

'You okay babe?' Max as as he lays his hand in his boyfriend's neck squeezing a little.
He groans in a reply 'aaargh, yeah I am, I just get worried when people make comments about us, and I know he is happy for us but I just can't help it' he says as he turns to look at the dutchman.
'Hey it's okay schatje, only 24 hours ago you didn't even dare to let me come here alone, you already made so much progress, be proud of yourself for that. I know I am! Though I may be a bit biased of course' he smiles at him. The monegasque can't help but smile back at that and give him a quick kiss.

In the mean time Arthur and Pascal had entered the kitchen again as the younger monegasque approached his brother.
'Sorry for bothering you Char, I didn't think trough my comments' he apologizes 'I'm just glad to see you back happy again and I just meant it as brotherly banter' he explains himself.
'It's okay Arth I know you mean well! And it's good that you treat me normally' he bacons him over for a hug.

After they hugged for a while he whispers in Charles's ear. 'Never thought I be this happy for you to have Sex again, especially in the room next door!
But seriously you need to tell me what to do with my girlfriend cause the noises you made Max make! ' He snorts as he teases his brother. Charles is quick to playfully push him away.
'You pig!' He smirks at him before they went to sit and finish their breakfast. Max and pascal oblivious to what last has been said.

A hour later Max and Charles are sitting tangled up on one of the couches just talking (and kissing) as Arthur is seated on the other fully focused on the movie they had put on. Only now Lando and Pierre arrive in the living room too as their eyes fall on the couple on the couch who are more occupied with examining the others lips, face and neck (with their mouths) then they are with watching the detective that is playing on the screen.

'Ugh I never thought I'd be so delighted to see you kissing and to be woken up by the sound you two having sex in the morning ' the Frenchman says as he facepalms and Lando starts snickering beside him. The couple looks at him hands still on the others face, eyes comically wide. Lips red from exchanging kisses for almost an hour hair disheveled.
'Exactly what I said!' Arthur chimes in at the Frenchman's comment as he puts up his hand for a high five.

'How do you sit in one room with them the entire time?' Lando asks him still laughing.
'I just focus on the movie' he says before he smirks at Pierre and Lando.
' I think I get it!' Pierre smirks as he turns his attention towards the couple again.
'Though you two are DISGUSTING!' he says as he points at them and put out his tongue emphasizing the joke. 'You two are disgustingly cute and deserve to be happy so for once I can survive hearing you moan each other's names though I believe little Lando's ears here are scared forever !' He says as he pats the shoulder of the Brit.
'It's true, my poor virgin ears are scared for life!' He says as he puts his hands over his ears still laughing.

Max and Charles who had been embarrassed enough the entire morning the blush permanently on their face exchanged a quick glance. Their shame long gone out of the window by now.

They both put up their middle finger at the trio before they turned to each other again placing their hands on the others cheeks.
'Well let us scar your eyes too!' They said in unison with a smirk before they started to make out in front of them.

Though they all made disgusted noises as a joke all three were more then happy to see their brother and friends finally happy again, after all that happened they deserved the world.