A night to remember

So quick warning before you read⚠️ since this my first fic i also never wrote this... so yeah... i guess its smutisch
Hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Charles watched as his boyfriend turned as red as a tomato and looked flustered in to his eyes. 'Really?' He asked still a bit uncertain because he knew how much the dutchman had struggled with wanting to take the next step after everything that had happened. He didn't want to rush him or make him feel uncomfortable in any way. But admittedly he felt ready for a while now. He longed for the dutchman more often then not, especially after their make out session before Monza. He was ready to figure it out together.
'Yes Charlie, I think I am' he smiled and slowly kissed him his hands on his shoulders. Letting his lips linger a little bit longer on those from the Monegask. Charles felt his his heart skip a beat and his breathe get stuck in his throat as he felt the Dutchman's warm breathe on his lips.
'Come, let's go to the bedroom' he said while he guided him.

'Soooo....' Charles said a bit unsure when they arrived in the bedroom. As much as he longed for Max. Now that the moment was finally here he got a bit insecure. He had zero experience being with a man. Of course since getting together with Max he had done his research but putting it in practice was a whole other thing. He only noticed that he was caught up in his own thoughts when he heard Max say. 'We don't have to if you don't want to babe' then Charles shook his previous thought from his head before he looked in to the eyes of the dutchman again. 'No! I want to, it's... it's just. I'm not really sure what I'm doing' he sighed before he rubbed the back of his head. Max smiled at him and took his hands between his own, placing a kiss on them before he placed their hands between them. 'Me neither schatje, so we just take it one step at a time. If one of us feels uncomfortable we say it and we stop immediately, okay?' Charles could only smile on how thoughtful the dutchman was being. 'Okay' he breathed before he locked his lips with Max's again.

His hands travelled to Max's white shirt holding it by its collar, breaking free from their kiss to get some air he searched for the Dutchman's eyes, when they made eye contact he slowly started to unbutton the white shirt Max was wearing one by one. When he finished unbuttoning the shirt he looked at his boyfriend who now stood in front of him his shirt hanging loose on his torso, his hair disheveled he connected their lips again and let his hands wander over the Dutchman's bare torso before he slowly pushed the shirt off his shoulders letting it fall on the ground.
Not breaking their kiss it was now Max's turn to unbutton Charles's blue linnen shirt. He quickly made his way down before he took the shirt of his shoulders as well. Travelling on every naked peace of skin he hadn't touched before.
They broke their kiss for a little bit catching their breaths as their chests where rising and falling almost simultaneously. They took a moment to take in the sight of the other. Every tiny little detail, every hair, every birthmark, every trained muscle showing through their skin.
Charles carefully pushed his boyfriend towards the bed before the dutchman fell back on it when he felt the bed touching his calf.
The Monegask went to lay beside him. His head popped on his left arm as he placed his right hand back on Max's torso tracing down from his shoulder down his v line, towards the hem of his jeans.
'Talk to me Maxy, is this okay?' He asked him never breaking eye contact. 'Yes' answered the dutchman. So Charles started to unbutton his jeans before he took it off. Leaving Max only in his boxers. He took a moment to take in the sight in front of him before he returned to Max who now had his hands on the hem of his jeans as well. 'Can I?' He asked looking through his eyelashes up to the Monegask. 'Yes please Maxy' he breathed out.
The dutchman struggled a bit to undo the Monegask belt, his hand trembling. Charles noticed so he took his hand and placed a kiss on it. 'Don't be nervous baby, your doing amazing' he said smiling. 'I'll help' he said while he saw the dutchman blushing. With only a couple of swift movements he took of his pants and underwear.