5.

Baltimore

Y/N

We were in Baltimore as there was someone Bucky wanted Sam to meet and to see if they can get a lead on who the super soldiers were that we seen and fought back in Germany. I was in my hotel room finishing getting ready as there was a knock at my door. "Hold on" I said before running my brush through my hair I just straightened.

I then sprayed some perfume on my body as I went to my door and peeked out seeing Bucky

I then sprayed some perfume on my body as I went to my door and peeked out seeing Bucky. "Good morning" I said opening the door fully As he looked at me up and down "good morning" he said before he looked at me and smiled. "What's up? Are you two ready?" I questioned. "Yeah unless you're not ready we can always wait" he suggested as I shook my head. "No I'm ready just let me go get my purse and we can go" I said as we gave each other a smile before I went back in my room grabbing my purse. I placed some lip gloss on my lips before stepping back out the room.

I closed my room door behind me then placed my bag over my shoulder. "You got everything?" Bucky asked looking down at me as I looked up and nodded. "Yeah" I said as we shared a smile before heading to the elevators. The elevators opened as Her motioned for me to go inside first. I thanked him walking inside as he walked behind me. I was getting ready to press the elevator button for the first floor but Bucky reached over while eyeing me and pressed the button instead.

He pulled away as his eyes never left mine and he had a small smirk causing me to smile and look down. "You look nice" I heard Bucky compliment as I looked down at my outfit.

"Thank you" I started off as the elevator stopped interrupting what I was about to say

"Thank you" I started off as the elevator stopped interrupting what I was about to say. The doors opened as there was a huge family that stood there and they immediately all crowded into the elevator with us. I eventually ended up in a corner with my back against Bucky and his chest as I couldn't move but so much.

I took in his nice strong cologne as the elevator started moving again. The elevator then came to another stop on another floor letting three more people on as My back side was now flesh up against Bucky and his body. I felt my butt rub against him as I immediately apologized. "You're okay" he assured. I turned around to face him to make it less uncomfortable but in a way just made it worse. My chest was now flesh against his as I tried not to look up at him.