46.

Y/N

I was in a steal room almost like a jail cell except there was a steal door with a small window for me to look out of. I was still warn out and tired from earlier not sure what actually happened Really only remembering me watching movies and eating snacks with Jessica. I remember hearing Sharon's voice but I then was out of it just like that again.

I sat in the corner of the cell bringing my knees to my chest as I begun to cry to myself. I had no communication to even contact anyone to help me on top of that I had no idea where I was. Hell for all I know I'm in a different country. There was a knock on the door as it soon opened and I heard heels click against the floor. I soon looked up seeing The woman from earlier, Val.

"You're the woman from earlier at the OB/GY/N" I pointed out. "Yeah I'm sorry we had to end up like this. You should probably take people for who they are the first time around" She started off as I watched her walk up to me as I stood up. "Why am I here?!" I asked about to lung at her but I seen John Walker step inside the cell. "I'd be very careful with your next move and what you say next" Val assured.

"I SHOULD BE?! You kidnapped me!" I expressed loudly. "Technically Sharon kidnapped you I'm just the receiver of you" She said as I looked at her crazy. "What?!" I questioned "Sharon Carter brought you to me" She informed as I just looked around lost for words. "Let me formally introduce myself" She started off. "No I don't give a damn who you are" I spitefully said.

"Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. Actually, it's Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. I know it's hard, but I don't like to repeat myself, so you can just call me Val. But don't call me Val, just keep it in your head." She explained as I looked at her crazy before lunging to attack her. I immediately punched her in the face as I felt my body be picked up by John. "Walker that serum might just be starting to kick in" she said holding her lip which which was now bleeding now.

"Let me go!" I expressed loudly trying to get out of his grip but couldn't. "John let me go now!" I screamed as I seen Val nod her head towards the cell door. John started walking me
out of the room. "No!" I said trying to pull away from him. I then slid out of his grip running down the hall in the opposite direction of which John was carrying me down.

I then seen two huge men block me from running any further. They grabbed my arms roughly dragging me back down the hall. I tried to yank my arms away from them but they had a strong grip. I cried to myself continuing to fight and fight but couldn't get away. I then seen Val and John walk behind the men who were walking away with me. "Get her legs" Val said to John as I immediately started kicking again watching him grow frustrated with grabbing my legs.

"LISTEN!" He shouted with irritants in his voice as he grabbed my throat and I cried. "I told you we could've been a team" he whispered looking me in my face as I tried to move my head so he could get his hand from around my throat. "They took everything away from me and I will take everything they had away from them" he added as tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably. He then got closer to my face squeezing tighter around my throat. "You're mine now" he whispered.

"Alright don't kill her she plays a significant part in this team" we overheard Val say as John stared at me for a moment before letting go of my neck. I begun gasping for air crying even more as John just grabbed my legs and they walked me into this room.

They carried me over to this table immediately strapping my ankles and feet down. "No" I said through my cries. "I am so sorry John" I apologized. "Hook her up" I heard Val say as they placed a band of some sort over my forehead. "Val I'm pregnant!" I finally shouted as she came over to my side and looked down at me. She rubbed my hair as I cried. "that's fine sweetie. You won't even remember you were pregnant once I'm finished" She started off then leaned down to whisper into my ear. "you won't remember even being with Steve Rogers once I'm finished with you" she said as I screamed through my cries.