64.

(Literally this chapter is just full of fluff)-Dajah💕

Y/N

We were in Louisiana checking into our hotel for the night and I kept looking at my bubblegum pink toes and short acrylic nails in Awe. I was in my night gown lying back on the bed with my feet slightly in the air for me to see my toes then placed my hands in the air so I can look at my nails as well.
I just smiled at them hearing Bucky chuckle as he came out of the bathroom with a pair of sweats on.

"What are you doing?" Bucky asked with a smile as he sat next to me on the bed. "Looking at my nails" I admitted looking at my sets as he just smiled at me. I then felt a kiss on my forehead before he laid beside me and grabbed my leg wrapping it around his body. I just giggled as he smiled at me. "You are so beautiful" he complimented Causing me to smile. "Thank you" I thanked feeling him rub my cheek softly with his thumb.

He started rubbing my butt as I smiled harder making him laugh some. "You were just reading my mind" I admitted. "See I know what you want" he brought up as I smiled. "You give the best booty rubs" I admitted as he smiled and pecked my lips. "You know I don't mean to be so sheltering I just" He started off and sighed some before he looked away. "I just wish I was there to protect you because if I was None off this would've happened" he apologized as I placed my hand on his cheek.

"You can't keep blaming yourself James." I honestly said while looking in his eyes and rubbing his cheek with my thumb slowly. "You're here for me now and that's all that matters" I said as he faintly smiled beginning to tickle me as I begun to laugh. "Stop!" I said throughout my laugh as he chuckled and kissed my neck. "I remember my mother told me to be with you and honestly I've been happy ever since" I admitted smiling over at him. A big smile just appeared on Bucky's face. "So you remember your mother?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah I even visited her gravesite yesterday with my day out" I added.

"I guess I really Owe You an apology when you were just trying to find answers for yourself and jog your own memory" he apologized. "No I understand you want to protect me James but I think the way you're going about it could be a little intense" I admitted. "Like killing Sharon and John" I brought up as I just looked at her. "What are you talking about?" I questioned. "You're sick" I said as he just looked at me and I smiled. "But I like it" I admitted as he looked at me lost for words. I just giggled some "You're the one who's sick. There's no "James you shouldn't have did that"" he started off.

"Wait a minute. How did you even piece it together?!" He asked. "Well you left me and the morning after it was on the news and two who else was breaking into the raft?" I asked as he just looked me in my eyes. "I can't have what happened to you Before, happen again." He explained as I looked at him. "Was it to make sure it never happened again or to avenge what has happened to me?" I asked dragging my fingers through his hair.

"I just don't want you going to sleep having nightmares about them" I admitted as Bucky smiled some. "You remember the nightmares" He brought up as I nodded. "Yeah" I answered. "You don't have to worry about that because trust me they'll be no nightmares about them" He assured as I faintly smiled.
I just leaned in and kissed his lips then pulled my lips away from his and smiled. "Wait another one" he spoke up as I giggled and kissed his lips. "Another one please?" He asked as I just continuously pecked his lips then all over his face causing him to chuckle as I pulled away.

"Such a bad boy but such a baby" I said lying on my back as he chuckled. "If I'm such a bad boy, show me what you're going to do" he said making me laugh as he smiled and kissed my lips. "Get rid of Your favorite knife" I said hearing him chuckle and kiss my neck. "Now that's sick" he said making me laugh some. "Aren't they cute" I said holding my hand up as he just smiled. "Its plain You need some rings on your fingers to make it pop" he said fake yawning as I looked at my nails. "So put some rings on it then" I shot back.

"Be specific in what you want because I will make it to where we're stuck for life just two super soldiers" he said as I laughed. "Oh yeah we're locked in. This is it!" I assured causing him to laugh and kiss my cheek. "Growing old with each other" Bucky added. "Well you're already almost a hundred and ten so you'll be prehistoric and I'll be just old" I joked. "You got jokes" he simply said with a small smirk "For days" I added. "Mhm" he said with a smile leaning in to kiss my lips.

"I missed you and this so much" he admitted once he pulled away as I faintly smiled. "Thank you for not giving up on me" I thanked. "I know I gave you a run for your money but thank you" I finished off hearing him laugh. "You really we're a pain in the ass" He admitted "but You never give up on the ones you love" he assured as I continued to smile feeling a kiss on my lips. "Do you want to be in it for real?" Bucky asked as I smiled and nodded "Yeah. I might not know everything but I know for a fact I feel safer with you and a sense of comfort while with you. I'll remember everything eventually but I know just enough to be with you" I said resting my hand on his cheek as he wrapped an arm around me bringing me closer to his body.

The End
____________