63.

Bucky

I woke to Y/N literally on top of me sleep. Last night was kind of hectic so we immediately fell asleep in the position we finished off in. I just faintly smiled at her while she continued to sleep. I started dragging my finger tips along her back softly as she arched her back some still asleep. My hands going their way to her butt as I slowly massaged her butt. She softly moaned as I chuckled looking down at her.

She just smiled some with her eyes still closed. "Bucky why do you always do this in the morning?"  She questioned as I just looked at her. "What did you just ask?" I asked. "Every time we have a night like that you wake up before me and start rubbing on me which leads to us waking up and having sex" she explained as I just laid there in disbelief. "Y/N" I started off as she sat up some just sitting there looking down at me.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at me innocently. "You remembered that?" I questioned. "Yeah isn't it something you always do in the morning?" She asked confused as I smiled some. "Do you know what our first date was? Or when we first OFFICIALLY met?" I asked as she just shook her head and I sighed. "At least I remembered that" she brought up.
"Yeah but I want you fully" I said a little irritated. Y/N just rolled her eyes then got up going towards the bathroom.

"Y/N" I called out as i heard her close the door. I just pinched the bridge of my nose and at up going to place on a pair of sweats. While she was in the bathroom taking a shower I decided to start packing my bag because we were going down to Louisiana to celebrate Y/N's birthday with everyone. This was the first time Y/N has been around with everyone since before we thought she passed away and I was nervous because I didn't know how Y/N was going to react.

Sam was going to have a talk with everyone who was down there before Y/N meets them because Y/N isn't the same and we don't want Y/N to feel overwhelmed and possibly disappear. After I was finished packing I was going to get in the shower and get myself together then go out and get a hair cut.

About fifteen minutes later Y/N came in the room with a towel wrapped around her body. I went to go get in the shower then got out wind brushed my teeth as I walked out the bathroom looking at Y/N watch the news in the Living room. "It has been reported that within the last forty eight hours that long time enemy of the state, Sharon Carter was found dead in Madripoor and now former captain America who has went rogue, John Walker has also been found dead last night where he was being locked in a highly secured prison." The news anchor explained as Y/N just looked at the TV and looked back at me.

"You want to go grab some breakfast?" I asked "investigators are looking more into both of the deaths but both as of right now are ruled as suicides" the New Anchor continued. "Y-yeah" Y/N said looking between the tv and the remote before turning off the TV. She came over towards me as I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the apartment together.
We stepped into the elevator as the doors closed and it was just us.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. I'm just frustrated because-" I started off then shook my head. "I just want you to be back to you and okay" I admitted as she simply just nodded and looked away. "The thing is though James" she started off. "What if I never get better or remember everything?" She asked still not looking at me. "Are you going to keep constantly getting upset?" She asked then looked over at me before letting go of my hand and walking out of the elevator.

We walked to a restaurant down the street we always went to for breakfast and got seated immediately. Y/N just placed her menu up not saying anything. "Are you going to talk to me or it's going to be another one of those breakfasts?" I questioned as she just looked at me from over her menu. "No I'm just looking at my menu" she simply said as I just sighed to myself looking at my menu.

One thing about her was she was stubborn as hell wrong of course I knew something was wrong with her.we proceeded to order our food as she watched the news that was playing on one of the TV screens off menu that was playing different channels. The news was still talking about the death of Sharon and Walker as it was "breaking news" so I knew they were going to talk about this all day. They were discussing how it was both suicides but the FBI were going to look into the case because the prison was shut down for about ten minutes which is true but it didn't take me a full ten minutes either.

"That's crazy how that happened to Sharon and Walker" I started off drinking some of my coffee as Y/N just sat her menu down and looked at me. "Yeah it is" she agreed as I was about to say something but our waiter came up to us allowing us to order what we were going to eat. I watched as the waiter subtly flirted with Y/N but she just simply ordered her food.

"And you sir?" He asked as I started telling him what I wanted and he left. "He must've thought you are cute" said before drinking my coffee. "Because I am" She shot back. "Jealous?" She questioned as I just made a face. "Why would I be jealous?" I questioned when I knew a little part of me was jealous. "Mm" she simply said looking away at the TV.
We made small conversation until our food was brought to the table because I knew Y/N was still upset with me from earlier.

"So since I'm gaining some of my memory back when can I get my open place?" I heard her ask as I looked over at her.

"Your own place?" I questioned as she nodded "yeah" she said as I just chuckled and continued eating my food. "You're THAT upset?" I questioned. "I'm not upset I just asked a simple question James" she shot back. "Never" I simply said as she just looked at me. "Never" I repeated as she just rolled her eyes. "Why not?" She questioned as I just shook my head. "Because I said So" I stated as she just looked at me.

"I'm grown so if I choose to leave I choose to leave" She said beginning to remove herself from the booth we were sitting in. "Come on Y/N" I started off. "Where are you going?" I asked "away from you" she said walking out of the restaurant as I just watched her storm away. I turned around pinching the bridge of my nose. I honestly don't know what to do with her. I don't know if I should tell her my real reason for keeping her in my sight at all times or just leave her alone.

I paid for our food and went back to the apartment knowing already that's where she went back too. I walked into the apartment and seen the room door closed. "Y/N" I softly called out behind the door "James what?" She asked. "I'm going to get a hair cut and I'm going to let you have some space because you need it" I started off. "Just let me know you're okay" I said as She opened the door slowly.

"I'll just stay home and pack because I wouldn't even know what to do out there" she admitted as I frowned. It not angered me seeing her like this because of her memory but it also saddened me knowing Y/N every time she was about to go out of town she'd get her nails done and etc.

I took some money out of my pocket then handed it to her "go get your nails done there's a nail salon up the block" I informed. "Bucky" she started off as I shook my head. "I'll be getting a hair cut make sure you get your nails done" I said before kissing her head and walking out of the apartment.