32.

Bucky

I went back into the house going to wash my hands as Y/N blew out the candle that was on the kitchen counter and went to go sit in the living room. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch by her. "About earlier and what Sam said" I started off. "No it's okay" She assured.

"You sure?" I asked looking over at her "yeah I kind of already figured something was there" she said as I just nodded some looking away from her. "You're really bad at hiding it" She said looking over at me as I chuckled and looked back over at her. "I used to be so good at this with women and it's just like now" I started off then shrugged as she giggled. "Besides you can make me a little shy" I admitted as she laughed. "Are you serious? I make YOU shy?" She asked as I just looked at her.
"With as intimidating as you are I make you shy?" She asked as I stopped her. "I said a little" I assured as she giggled to herself.

"You don't seem to be shy to me" she teasingly said as I looked over at her."What is it about me that makes you shy?" She asked looking at me. "I don't know. I get all weird when I see you and you look" I started off before looking over at her. "Well You look good as hell so that can be a little intimidating" I expressed shaking my head as I just chuckled to myself "this is embarrassing" I said to myself. "It's not" she assured in a small laugh.

"It's not. you're just being honest" She said as I looked at her
"You don't have to be intimidated" She said then looked back at me. "Or scared I'm just me" She assured as we shared a smile. She just leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked "just being a sweet heart" She admitted causing me to smile to myself. She looked around her living room then smiled. "I think I'm just going to stay down here tonight" She said before grabbing a blanket. "Want some company?" I asked as she faintly smiled. "Please?" She asked as I started getting comfortable and she propped her legs up on mine. She then threw the blanket over us and smiled.

"I wish there was a TV but you two kind of broke it" She brought up as I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose. "It was Sam. He heard music and immediately got butter fingers" I explained causing her to laugh some. "Besides this is better than TV" I honestly said. "Whose idea was it to put the tv back in the box?" She asked as i looked away making her laugh and shake her head. "You two are a mess" she said as I chuckled and just sat there as if she was thinking.

"Want to take a trip to Destin?" She asked out of the blue "What's that?" I asked confused looking over at her. "It's a beach in Florida like five hours away from here" She informed.
"Right now?" I questioned. "Hell. why not?" She asked sitting up and grabbing her phone. "We don't even have a place to stay at and it's damn near 1 o' clock in the morning" I explained as she laughed and I smiled at her while she was looking down at her phone.

"Just for a couple of days" She assured "I'm supposed to be down here working in your backyard" I brought up in a chuckle. "Yeah and now my elaborate ideas got the best of us" she said as she ran to get her wallet. I just sat there and laughed watching her. "It'll be fun besides it gives us all time to unwind." She assured before looking down at her phone and typing something in. She plopped back next to me as I just looked over at her looking through hotels on the beach.

She then found one suiting all of us "I'm sure Sam and Tiffany are going to want to be together" I brought up. "I know so I guess we'll share rooms. We're not going to be in the rooms like that anyway" She assured booking and paying for the rooms. "Done" She said with a big smile on her face which made me chuckle. "I'm going to wash my makeup off of my face" she informed as I Nodded and watched her walk off.

I sat there and laid my head back closing my eyes. About teen minutes later I felt someone cuddle up next to me. I immediately opened my eyes seeing Y/N wrap an arm around me and rest her head on my arm. I just looked down at her not knowing what to really do. "Is she trying to cuddle?!" I thought to myself. She then started trying to get up because I didn't react the way I was supposed too. I placed my arm around her bringing her into my chest as she just laid her head there.
We both eventually fell asleep in that position.

__________

Y/N

I moved around some as I finally opened my eyes and seen I was laying on top of Bucky's chest. I sat up as he opened his eyes some then immediately sat up beginning to apologize.
"I'm sorry, I-" he started off. "You're okay" I assured with a warm smile. "Start getting ready we got a five hour drive" I said getting up from the couch. I went upstairs peeking in Tiffany's room to see her still sleep.

I then went to go plop on the side of the bed she wasn't sleeping on. "Tiff we're going on a road trip!" I expressed loudly. "What?" She asked with her eyes still closed. "We're going to Destin" I said with a big smile. "The hell is a Destin?! Stop playing I'm trying to sleep" She said as I frowned. "It's in Florida. I booked us all a room for a couple of days" I informed as she looked back. "When did you even do that?" I asked "earlier this morning" I said with a grin as she laughed.

"Does anyone else know?" She questioned. "Bucky was there when I did it and I haven't told Sam yet" I explained. "But let's go, get ready!" I said hitting her butt as she giggled. I left out Tiffany's room going to tell Sam what was going on then went and started getting ready. I pushed a duffle bag for a couple of days once I was out the shower and done brushing my teeth.
Once I was done packing my bag I placed my hair half up half down and did curls in my hair on the lowest setting before combing them out to make them look fluffy.

I got dressed placed my glasses on that I wore mostly in the house

I got dressed placed my glasses on that I wore mostly in the house. I slipped on a pair of slides then headed downstairs seeing everyone dressed and ready. "You know This is crazy right?" Bucky asked while taking my duffle from me. "While we're down there I'm going to teach you how to have fun" I joked hearing Sam chuckle as there was then a knock at the door.

"I know how to have fun" Bucky assured "no you don't. It's okay" Sam assured as I giggled going to get the door. I opened it and immediately seen Jessica. "Morning. is James still here?" She asked sweetly as I just pulled my sweater over my shoulders some to cover them.

"Where's the keys so I can start the car?" He questioned brushing up next to me with one duffle bag in his hand while the other was on my lower back

"Jessica actually wants to talk to you" I informed as he finally looked at her and she smiled.

"You two are going somewhere?" She asked looking between Bucky and I. "Actually it's a group thing" I informed. "Mm sounds like fun" she said as Bucky nodded then looked back over at me. "The keys?" He asked "I was wondering did you want to go on a date with me?" Jessica asked Bucky as I just looked down. "We're going to be gone for a couple of days so" he started off referring to him and I. "We can always go when you get back" she suggested. "No I'm okay. I'm not necessarily looking right now" he said as I just snickered to myself quietly. "The car is already unlocked" I informed. "Excuse me" He said walking around Jessica with the bag in his hands.

"I'm going to get that date" She said to me determined as I chuckled.  "As you should" I jokingly encouraged.