22.

Y/N

We all decided to have breakfast at Dennys as AJ and Cass were playing a game on their Nintendo switch, tiffany was across from Sam placing funny filters on him while Sam was talking to Bucky who was across from me and Sarah was on my other end looking at a guy from another table.

"Look" tiffany said nudging my arm showing me to filters she put on Sam and Bucky as I giggled shaking my head. I looked back over at Sarah as the guy she was looking at was now looking back at her with a smile. "Ooo Sarah" I said placing my menu up. "What?" She asked looking from her menu as I nodded my head towards the guy and she looked. She just smiled some then looked back over at me. "Girl he looking at you" she said waving the situation off. "No he's not looking at me, he looking at you" I assured as she finally looked back over. "And he cute" I added.

"Who looking over where?" Sam intervened as Sarah and I just gave him a look. "Mind your business" I said as Bucky looked back at the guy from his menu then back at us. The guy finally started making his way over to the table as Sarah was getting ready to say something to Sam but was interrupted by the man saying excuse me. "Excuse me" he started off smiling at the table then looked at Sarah as Sarah looked at him. Tiffany and I looked at each other sharing a smirk. "Before you start" sam started off as the guy looked over at Sam and Bucky. "These two are off limits" Bucky said referring to tiffany and I.

"I'm not off limits until a ring is on my finger and my last name is changed" tiffany said looking at Sam. "We can go down and get a ring now" Sam started off as I was trying to listen to Sarah and this guy but was thrown off by Sam and Tiffany. "Since you're "not" off limits" Sam stated. "What the hell is going on?" Bucky asked looking over at me as I laughed and shrugged. "I'm sorry" Sarah apologized to the man as they just smiled at each other for the moment. "Okay?!" Sam said interrupting them looking at each other.

"Stop" I said to Sam as the guy and Sarah exchanged phone numbers and he said Bye to the rest of the table. "I hope this isn't like the guy who tiffany brought" Sam said taking shots as i snickered. "Keep on you about to be single yet again" tiffany warned as I laughed and Sam snickered. "Welp so much for that Buck" Sam started off. "I'll be okay" Bucky assured before looking at me from his menu and smiled some before looking back down. I was confused on what now was going on. "I'm sure you will" I heard tiffany say as I looked at her from my menu.

Before I could say anything The waiter then came over to the table as we started ordering what we wanted. Our food came about thirty minutes later as I prayed over the food and we started eating. "So Bucky are you seeing anybody?" Tiffany asked. "Yeah buck?" Sam asked looking over at Bucky as I ate a piece of my bacon and finally looked at him. "No" He answered "we should set you up on a date. You need a kiss" tiffany said as Bucky chuckled some. Sam then started trying to get one of the waitresses attention. "Sam" Bucky started off. "You said you were looking now Sarah's talking to someone and Y/N's in her circumstances" Sam said as I just looked at Sam and Bucky confused. "What?" I asked as Bucky just shook his head and gave me a look.

 "What?" I asked as Bucky just shook his head and gave me a look

"Sam" Sarah called out "What?" Sam asked. "Sam, I hate you" Bucky simply said as I laughed some to myself. "I was teasing you about getting with Sarah I wouldn't actually get with your sister" Bucky assured. "Buck You need to get back in the game" Sam said patting Bucky's back. "You need to make a move on tiff instead of worrying about him" I said to Sam. "Yeah worry about you and yours" I corrected as Sam chuckled and smiled over at Bucky. Sam then nudged Bucky's arm some with a smirk as I looked at them weird. "Anyways" I said looking over at Sarah going back to our conversation about the guy.

"See if he got a brother" Tiffany said to Sarah as Sam just looked at Her causing Sarah, Bucky and I to laugh. We all enjoyed our time and breakfast with each other before heading back to the Wilson's boat finishing the last touches on the boat. Well Bucky and Sam did, Tiffany and I just sat back and watched them work.

"Whenever you guys come to visit again we're going too have a cookout" we heard Sam say from off the boat. "Sounds like a plan" I said as Bucky came out of the wheelhouse and looked at me. "Yes?" I asked in a laugh. "Yeah I was wondering if you can um help me with something?" He asked as he smiled at me

"Okay" I said leaving from my seat as he helped me into the boat and we went into the wheelhouse

"Okay" I said leaving from my seat as he helped me into the boat and we went into the wheelhouse. "What's up?" I asked "just stand right here" he said closing the door to the wheelhouse behind me. "Okay" I said "now what?" I asked. "Nothing just stand there and watch" he said as I straight faced him. "You made me get up for nothing?" I asked as he was fixing the wires on the boat.

"It wasn't for nothing" He stated as I looked around

"It wasn't for nothing" He stated as I looked around. "I'm just standing here" I expressed. "And you're doing your job perfectly" he assured. "You just want me to watch you work" I brought up as he chuckled. "Don't women like it when men work?" He asked in a chuckle. "We do but you got me standing here for no reason" I stressed hearing him laugh. "Flip the switch" he said as I went over to the switch doing as told as the light in the inside of the wheelhouse came on, "boom" he said holding his hands out as I smiled looking at it.

"Good you can do some work in my backyard I'm scared to go back there" I admitted as he chuckled. "For what?" He asked. "Snakes that's one animal I cannot deal with" I admitted hearing him chuckle. "You're scared of snakes?" He asked walking up to me. "Yeah I just can't" I admitted as he turned off the light to the boats wheelhouse.

"You can do my whole backyard since you know what you doing" I said as he chuckled. "What's in it for me?" He asked "money" I started off as he shook his head and chuckled. "Right?" I asked confused. "Food too of course" I added . "What do you have in mind?" Bucky asked. "I want a patio Maybe a pool" I added. "Hold on we'll start on the patio first" he assured as I smiled and nodded excitedly.

"When do you want me to come?" He asked. "I forgot you're all the way in New York" I brought up as he laughed. "I didn't ask that, I got that handled I asked when do you want me to come?" He asked as I smiled. "Let me finish everything with my mother and I'll let you know" I assured as we just smiled at each other. "You need any help from Sam? because he can come too" I asked "no I can handle it all by myself" he assured as I felt butterflies in my stomach from how he looked at me and how he said it.

"Okay" I agreed with a smile as I finally walked off the boat smiling to myself. "What you smiling for?" Tiffany asked as I just shook my head. "Nothing" I lied.