33.

Y/N

We were in Destin getting situated in our rooms. Of course Sam and Tiffany roomed together which left Bucky and I in a room together and I wasn't tripping off of it because were both grown at the end of the day. We also understood tiffany and Sam wanting to be together in a room since they were dating. Bucky had his queen sized bed and I had mine so that's all that mattered. I took my sweater off leaving myself in my white sun dress.

"You seriously need some clothes for where we're at" I said looking over at Bucky as he looked down at his outfit. "What's wrong with this?" He questioned before looking back at me. "I'm catching a heat stroke by just looking at you" I joked as he chuckled. "Well what do you have in mind?" Be questioned holding his arms out before dropping them to his sides. "Get you a couple pairs of shorts" I suggested. "I'm not wearing shorts" he simply said. "Okay we'll at least change the boots" I said referring to his boots.

"I'll take the jacket off" He suggested as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Come on" I said heading towards the door as he followed. We found a nearby clothing store and walked in.
"You can keep the pants but please get a super sleeve top and something other than boots" I explained as he chuckled before we started looking around. "You like this?" He asked showing me a top "it's about what you like" I assured. "So you don't like it" he simply said about to place it back but I stopped him.

"No Bucky it's about what you want and like" I assured taking the hanger from him and placing it against his body feeling him look down at me but I continued to look at the shirt against him. "I think it looks nice, it brings your eyes out"
I assured before looking in his eyes as we looked at each other for a moment. "You should go try it on" I said through a nervous laugh while stepping back some. I looked down then looked up at him.

"Yeah" he said grabbing it as I continued looking through the rack and he did the same. We found a couple of things before he went to go try the outfits on. Each outfit he tried on didn't look bad it was different from Bucky's original attire but it looked good on him. "I like it" I said with a smile while looking over his fourth outfit. "You can put a leather jacket over this" he started off looking at himself as I laughed. "Trust me in this heat you want less clothing" I assured as he smiled.

He changed back into the clothes he had earlier as we went to check out and he bought his clothes. He changed into one of the outfits as we were on our way to the beach meeting up with Sam and Tiffany. Once we made it to the beach we found a spot on the beach and laid down a blanket before having a seat. "Where's your bathing suit?" Tiffany asked me. "They're not ready for all this goodness" I said motioning my hand over my body.

"Now who made you domesticated buck?" Sam asked referring to Bucky's attire as Bucky chuckled. "Shut up Sam, It looks nice" Tiffany expressed as I sat there crossing my legs over the other in-front of me while leaning back some on my hands watching them begin to go back and forth. They finally went away with each other walking around.

"They're annoying when together too" Bucky said

as I laughed continuing to look at the water. "They really love each other though. They been like that since day one." I assured as he chuckled to himself.

"So this is what the great Mrs. Rogers have been up too when you were supposed to check in with me?" He asked before looking over at me as I let out a small laugh. "More like depression but I was supposed to check in with you and or Sam" I corrected. "And you did neither" he said as we shared a small laugh.

"Let it go" I said as he chuckled "You know what?" He started off. "What?" I asked as we looked at each other. "No I'm not going to let it go. I wanted to talk to you" He admitted as I laughed. "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked with a smile "yeah we could've talked about the weather you know" he said making me giggle. "Or what was going on in the news papers" I joked as he chuckled. "Yeah we could've" he assured making me laugh. "I'm showing my age?" He asked as I continued to laugh. "Just a little bit but it's okay" I assured making him smile and look back at the ocean.

"Do you want to do something tomorrow evening?" Bucky asked as I looked over at him. "Only because I have a feeling we're going to be the third and forth wheel while here" he joked as I giggled watching sam and Tiffany. "So like us hanging out-" I started off before he chuckled and cut me off. "Yeah or like a date" he said before turning his head to look over at me then smiled.

I just smiled "too forward?" He asked as I let out a small laugh while shaking my head

I just smiled "too forward?" He asked as I let out a small laugh while shaking my head. "Uh No You're fine" I assured before smiling at him. "Yeah What do you have in mind?" I asked as he just looked at me. "I didn't think you would've said yes" He admitted making me laugh. "I'll think of something just be ready by 7 tomorrow" He instructed as I smiled.  "Okay" I agreed as he smiled and looked down.

I then got up "well I'm going to get in the water" I started off then stood up and looked back at him. "You coming with?" I asked looking back at him. "Can the arm even get wet?" I asked playfully as he just straight faced me. "It's water proof" he informed standing up. "Not airport security proof though" I said as he just looked over at me and we laughed. "Come on and take your shirt off so we can get in." I encouraged.

"I don't know about all of that" He said looking over at me as I softly smiled "Damn I was really looking forward to looking at that bird chest of yours" I teased as he just looked over at me causing me to laugh. He then started to chase me into the water as I laughed feeling him wrap his arms around my waist from behind then picked me up, causing me to laugh even more.

"Bucky put me down" I said through my laugh making him chuckle. "You want me to put you down because I'll put you down" he said pretending to drop me into the water. "James you better not drop me in this water like this" I warned as he chuckled before setting me on my feet and I hit his chest playfully.

__________

Bucky and I made it back to our room as I was washed and dressed in my night clothes watching TV and just laying on my bed while Bucky was in the bathroom finished with his shower. He then peeked out of the bathroom sticking his head out of the door. "I uh. I forgot my clothes" he informed nodding his head towards the bed as I let out a small laugh. "I'm assuming you want me to grab them" I brought up. "Yeah that would help out a lot" he said in a chuckle some.

I just got up and grabbed his sweats then walked over to him handing him his sweats before going back to my bed and getting under the covers. He then walked out of the bathroom with just his sweats on as I just looked up from my phone at his chiseled chest.

"Lord what are you doing?" I thought to myself before turning my body the opposite way from him. "Going to bed so soon?" Bucky questioned as I froze and looked at the wall. "Yeah Being at the beach made me sleepy so" I started off and looked back at him on his side of the room. "Well sweet dreams I'll try to keep it down while you sleep" he said as I just smiled and turned back in the bed. "Okay good night" I said before closing my eyes.