8.

Y/N

"Did he answer?" I asked Sam as we were currently waiting for Bucky downstairs in the lobby so we can go get some breakfast. "Yeah he said he should be down in a minute" Sam informed as I nodded feeling my phone vibrate seeing Tiffany trying to reach me. I answered it placing the phone to my ear walking away from Sam.

"Hello?" I answered "yeah you know what I realized" she started off. "What?" I asked fixing my outfit in a near by mirror.

 "you have a kink for older guys" She started off as I laughed

"you have a kink for older guys" She started off as I laughed. "It's nine thirty almost ten in the morning can we not?" I questioned. "Say I'm wrong" she said as I just giggled and shook my head. "I got a lot of kinks" I whispered the last part. "Ouuuu freaky gal" She teased making me laugh.

"Tiff what did you really want?" I asked as she laughed "nothing I was just thinking about you and Bucky" she said. "I don't even want to talk about him right now" I expressed. "Why? What'd he do?" Tiffany asked. "Him and Sam been getting on my nerves and Bucky's mouth is crazy" I admitted.
"He gave you head?!" She asked. "What?! No" I expressed. "Oh you said the mouth go crazy I just thought you got a little head" She said as I just sighed trying not to laugh.

I then seen Bucky walk out the elevator with his jacket on. "He came to my room last night trying to apologize" I simply said. "Did you accept it?" She asked. "Nope I happily went to sleep" I said with a smile on my lips. "Why it seem like you doing the same thing you did with Steve with Bucky?" She asked. "Yeah but I don't like him, I liked Steve" I brought up. "If you say so" Tiffany said. "Bye" I simply said making her laugh. "Love you be safe" she said "love you too" I responded before hanging up.

I turned looking over at Sam and Bucky starting up their bickering. "Aye it's too early, say good morning to each other and shut up" I intervened looking between them. "Well She's awful" I heard Bucky say between him and Sam as I just ignored it and we went to a nearby diner. We sat at a booth as Sam sat next to me and Bucky sat across. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" Sam informed before excusing himself to the bathroom.

I continued to look down at my menu as it was quiet for a moment before Bucky begun to talk. "I just wanted to say sorry for last night" he started off as I placed my menu down and looked at him. "You know at the police station" He added as I noticed he couldn't keep eye contact which wasn't like him.
"You're okay, I didn't mean to react the way I did yesterday either I've been very hostile lately so I'm sorry" I apologized.

"No I was the asshole" he started off as I shook my head. "when it came to going back and forth with Sam yes, but You weren't an asshole for expressing your feelings about Steve" I said as he finally looked at me. "It's a process and I'm sure Sam went through the same thing you're going through. You two need to have empathy when it comes to this situation, see things from his point of view while he needs to see things from your point of view as well." I explained.

"He did what he thought was right. hell, what even I thought was right but now we know it wasn't and he's going to fix it just trust him" I added with a small smile as he faintly smiled. He then just stared at me as I smiled "what?" I asked. "I never noticed you have dimples" he brought up as I continued to smile. "Yeah I used to hate it as a kid it looked like my face shriveled up like a prune" I truthfully said as we shared a small laugh.

"Well it's cute. It makes you look ten times beautiful in my opinion" he said causing me to smile. "Thank you" I thanked, "since we're talking about smiling" I started off "you should really smile more. It suits you better" I admitted. "What? You don't like the stare?" He asked as we shared a laugh. "The stare work in only some situations but other than that just smile. A smile looks good on anyones face" I assured as he faintly smiled. I returned the smile looking back down at my menu as I felt him look at me.

I finally then looked at him as he quickly looked back down at his menu

I finally then looked at him as he quickly looked back down at his menu. I was about to say something but Sam came sitting back down next to me. "Since we can't talk to Bradley I think I might know someone who can help us" Bucky started off as Sam and I looked at him. "Zemo" Bucky started off as Sam immediately shut it down. "No" Sam immediately said. "He's the only one who has deeper information about this stuff" Bucky explained. "With everything that has happened with you do you really think that's the best option right now?" I asked.

"No I'm not about to put her in that possible type of danger and you shouldn't want too either" Sam said as I just looked at Bucky. "Why would I sit there and possibly put her in danger if I wasn't sure about myself?" Bucky asked . "We have no other lead, or no other option right now" Bucky added. "I say we do it just to find out who's creating these serums" I agreed as Bucky looked at me. "I trust him" I said looking over at Sam.
"Well let's go see Zemo" Sam simply said as I finally looked at Bucky seeing a faint smile creep on his face before our waiter came asking for our orders.

We finished ordering our food as Sam looked over at me as I scrunched my face. "What?!" I asked causing him and Bucky to chuckle. "How have you been?" He asked "I'm okay" I assured. "When this is all over y'all should come down to Louisiana" Sam suggested. "I'm about to pass out with the bugs I see in Georgia imagine if I see a damn alligator in Louisiana" I said making Sam laugh. "That's because you're a city girl, you need some country living in your life" Sam teased.

"You're from Queens right?" Bucky asked before drinking some of his water. "Yeah" I said with a smile "I hear it" Bucky assured as we shared a smile. "You all sound the same to me" Sam said looking between Bucky and I. "IT'S A THING Samuel" Bucky expressed causing me to giggle. "It's a thing that WE have" Bucky said motioning his hand between him and I as I just smiled and shook my head. "So Worry about Alabama" Bucky simply said waving him off as I couldn't help but laugh. "First off don't ever disrespect Louisiana like that" Sam started off.

"And second It'll be good for the both of you we can go fishing, we're in crawfish season we can do that" Sam suggested. "Ooo a seafood boil?" I asked as Sam nodded. "A fish fry" he added as I grew excited. "Yeah I'll pass" Bucky simply said as I frowned. "That's a perfect opportunity for you two to bond" I brought up. "We're not friends so I don't know why you thought that" Sam simply said as I nudged his arm. "You two are you just don't know it yet" I said with a big smile.

"You go from one extreme to the other You're pissed next minute you're happy and excited the next" Bucky brought up. "Yeah what's up with that? The way you were acting towards all of us last night including Walker " Sam asked. "Although he deserves it" Bucky added as I giggled.

"What Bucky is talking about is called flight. Meaning flight of ideas so I can get excited, anxious etc. it's one of the symptoms of the depression stage of my grieving process" I informed. "So the Hostility is apart of that?" Bucky questioned as I nodded. "So is me feeling overwhelmed and a sense of helplessness" I added. "Which is why I decided to come with you guys because I was feeling overwhelmed back in atlanta" I admitted looking over at Sam then looked at Bucky.

"Why don't you call anyone to talk about this?" Sam asked "Because i felt in a way everything that happened was self inflicted so I just kept to myself" I said with a small shrug. "I'm almost done with my grieving process so I'm okay" I assured with a small smile. "You sure?" Bucky asked as I smiled even more and nodded. I lowkey just wanted to go back home and curl up in my bed and lay there but I didn't want to be alone anymore. I've been depressed for a minute and it feels like I've been stuck at this stage forever. I'm so used to making everyone else happy and smile I just continue to do that because I do feel everyone else should be happy too no matter with what's going on with me.

Our food soon came as we started to eat before we went off to Germany to see Zemo.