50.

How are you guys liking it so far I wanted to try something different🥺-Dajah💗
Bucky

The IP Address Torres picked up from the videos off our phones was picked up in a place in Madripoor so currently we were out here. Zemo allowed us to stay in the same place for shelter we did when looking for the flag smashers.

"Damn how many drinks do you need?" Sam questioned as I just looked at him before drinking the rest of my cup in one gulp. "Their hide out has to be out here somewhere" Sam expressed looking on the internet for any clues along with trying to track Walker because Walker can lead us to Y/N.
"Yeah but If their hide out appears on there then it's a set up they're not going to allow us access to Y/N that easy" I said.

"You think we should call Sharon for help?" Sam questioned as I just shook my head. "Oh God no" I said. "She could help us bucky" Sam expressed. "Sharon may also be a reason why
Y/N's where she is right now" I stated. "How could you say that? After everything with Steve and the shield?" Sam asked.
"Sharon didn't even show up to the funeral or even sent our condolences but yet her and Y/N were quote on quote "friends". So yes I believe Sharon has something to do with it." I expressed pissed.

"Buck I know you're upset-" Sam started off "Sam she was one of the only things that made me happy. I felt love, it felt like home with her. Y/N was pregnant the last time I seen her and now she doesn't even remember who the hell I am" I expressed frustrated.

"Bucky how the hell do you think I feel?" Sam questioned as I looked away "then work with me" I simply said "I am" Sam expressed "then why do I feel like I'm going harder than you?" I questioned. "Unlike you I'm trying to think this out rationally, so something like this won't ever happen again" Sam said as I just rolled my eyes. "Our pain for what's going on is on two different levels, that's basically my little sister I don't want to see her hurt nor do I want to see her missing, you on the other hand are her boyfriend. She was pregnant with your child and they took both away from you your anger and my anger is going to be on two different levels" Sam explained.

"But we need to do this smart because we get her back and now you're behind bars because you can't control your anger that wouldn't make sense" Sam said as I just took a breath. "So just relax and go touch some grass or something" Sam said "shut up" I simply said grabbing my jacket and heading towards the door. "Where you going?" He asked behind me "out to touch some grass" I said sarcastically before walking out.

I was walking around thinking as I noticed a woman in a coffee shop. I just watched

as she walked out and noticed it was Y/N

as she walked out and noticed it was Y/N. Her hair was back to dark brown straight down back as She wore a New York Yankees hat with a pair a sun glasses and Her attire was lowkey.