59.

Y/N

I didn't sleep at all I was mostly up just thinking about me killing Val and Sharon possibly after me. At this point I was just tired. I couldn't remember anything like that, Sharon could trying to have my head, the government maybe after me depending on what John says or what they discover from Val's murder scene and I just really don't see the point in living.
I looked over at Bucky's alarm clock and read 4:38 AM. I just groaned turning on my side facing the door as I realized Bucky wasn't asleep either.

I quietly got out of the bed walking towards the doorway of the room. I noticed he was on his phone looking at something. He finally looked over at me. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" He questioned. "No I can't sleep" I admitted. "Can I have some water or something?" I asked as he got up walking towards the fridge. "next month is your birthday" Bucky brought up as I watched him go into the fridge and pull out a water bottle.

"You think you would be up to going to Louisiana and being around some of your friends?" He asked handing me the water bottle. "I don't know" I admitted "you don't have to if you don't want too I thought maybe it'll jog your memory" he said as I faintly smiled. "Well I'll let you know how I feel by then" I assured as he smiled some and looked down. "Well I'm going to try and get some sleep you should probably do the same" bucky assured as I smiled about to turn around .

"Oh and Before you go back to bed" he said as I looked back at him. "You have that super soldier serum don't you?" He asked. "And if I tell you "yes", it would kind of be a dick move to let everyone else know so they can do test on me like some lab rat." I smartly said. "God, you're awful now" he said as I just smiled. "Thank you" I thanked going to back to the room.

After downing my whole bottle of water I finally went to bed.

___________

I was in the room getting dressed in an outfit I had at Bucky's place and I was kind of iffy about it. Then jeans wasn't going past my thighs and butt I didn't know what the fuck that was about and now i was thinking he was lying as to this being my clothes. I just slipped back into the sweats he had and left my top on walking into the kitchen where he was coming in from getting breakfast.

"Whose clothes is that, that you gave me because it doesn't fit and please don't lie to me because I've been on a very short fuse lately" I honestly expressed. "morning how did you sleep?" He asked completely ignoring me. "James did you hear me?" I questioned. "Y/N who else's clothes would it be?! that's your size" he informed. "Clearly not if I can't fit it" I simply said as he ignored me with such ease.

"I don't want to hear anything when I get to ignoring you" I said turning my back. "Have you ever thought you've been gone for almost two years and you went up a size or two?" He asked as I turned around quickly. "I didn't even know I was gone that long first of all and two are you trying to tell me I'm getting big?" I questioned as he looked at me and proceeded to tell me my ass was big.

"Well yeah if your shirts still fit and your jeans doesn't, you have a fat ass doll"  he said bluntly. "Breakfast is on the counter" he simply said walking past me with his plate towards the table. I just looked back at him and rolled my eyes grabbing my plate. I went to go sit at the table with him, sitting across from him. "Instead of running your mouth about another woman's clothes being at my place when it's actually yours" he started off "would you like to go shopping for some more?" He asked finally looking at me.

"Running my mouth? really?" I asked "aren't you a charmer" I sarcastically said hearing him chuckle. "Yes or no?" He questioned. "Can I go by myself?" I asked. "No" He simply said. "So I'm on lock down?" I questioned. "Yeah" he answered as I just sat back and my chair and looked at him. "It's better than being locked up" he brought up. "I basically am" I mumbled. "We can make to where you're locked up" he suggested as I just rolled my eyes.