39.

Y/N

We finally made it back to Atlanta as I unlocked the door to the house and we all walked in. "I'm exhausted" tiffany admitted. "You sure you're not pregnant?" I joked as Sam just looked over at us causing me to laugh. Bucky went and sat on the couch as Sam did the same. "Aht go get the tv" I brought up. "Right now?!" Sam asked. "Yeah because you two broke it and I need to finish my living room" I said.

"Such a diva" I overheard Sam say to Bucky quietly "huh? What was that?!" I asked as they started standing up. "Nothing" Sam assured. "Mhm you two won't eat" I threatened. "I'm going to eat" Bucky assured looking me up and down while walking passed me as I just smiled to myself. He then grabbed the rental car keys and helped Sam with the TV walking out of the house.

I then looked over at Tiffany as she just smiled and crossed her arms. "You and I are getting me some furniture for my room" I said holding my car keys in my hand. "Mmm What happened to not having furniture?" Tiffany questioned. "I can't keep sleeping on a mattress and box spring like you said." I added as we walked out the house and I locked up.

"So how was it?" Tiffany asked as I laughed and looked at her "how was what?" I questioned opening the car door getting into the car as she just stood there with a smirk. She then went and got in on the passengers side of the car closing the door.
"You know what I'm talking about" She said as I played stupid even further. "No I don't. What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"You and Bucky slept together" she said as I laughed "why are you jumping to conclusions like that. We just went out on a date" I lied. "How was it?" She questioned. "The date was nice" I said as she just looked over at me. "The sex Y/N" she corrected. "What sex?" I asked making her laugh. "I see the way you're glowing Y/N and it could only mean two things you got some good sex or you're pregnant." She brought up.

"Definitely not pregnant" I assured making her laugh "so then it's the sex right?" She questioned as I just sighed and looked over at her from the road. She then gasped as I giggled looking back at the road. "So was it how you expected?" She questioned. "He definitely wasn't a virgin" I admitted hearing her laugh. "I told you!" She expressed as I just smiled and shook my head.

"He got you out here smiling from ear to ear I haven't seen that in a minute" she admitted as I smiled some. "Yeah" I agreed as we went and started getting decorations and a bed set for my bedroom. Once we were finished we went home and decorated my room waiting on the furniture to be delivered.

Around seven I was popping popcorn in the kitchen as Bucky got a big bowl out of the kitchen cabinet getting ready to watch a movie and have a movie night. While today and Sam was in the living room there was a ring at the doorbell. "I got it" Sam said jogging over to the door as I felt a hand on my lower back causing me to smile at Bucky. He then sat the the bowl in front of me as I opened the popcorn bags.

We then heard Jessica's voice and Tiffany immediately turned her head back to look back at Jessica. "It's She watching us or something?" Bucky asked me as I laughed to myself grabbing the family side of m&m's from out of my pantry then brought them into the kitchen and poured it into a bowl.

"Hey Bucky" Jessica said making her way over to us as he just did a simple head nod towards us before I handed him a beer for him and Sam. He handed one off to Sam and came back into the kitchen watching me pour another bag of popcorn into the bowl. "Hey Y/N" She greeted as I smiled some. "Hey Jessica" I said as she sat at the island with Bucky.

"Hey Bucky" She started off "James" he corrected making me laugh to myself. "Have you ever tried the whole online dating?" She asked. "Why do you think he's cute?" I asked with a smirk. "Uh No I was just-" She started off as Bucky immediately cut her off. "I tried the whole online dating thing" he started off.