52.

Bucky

I followed Y/N into a private room as I locked the door behind me and scanned over her body.

I was soon interrupted as she finally turned around to face me and spoke up

I was soon interrupted as she finally turned around to face me and spoke up. "If you want to speak to me I need to make sure you don't have any weapons on you" she said as I placed my hands up for her to check me. She patted my suit jacket down along with my front pants pockets as i eyed her while she continued. She moved her hand towards my back and grabbed my gun from out of my holster that was on my belt which was on the back of my pants.

"I knew you wouldn't be that stupid to walk in here not strapped" she simply said continuing to pat me down as she smirked. "Someone's excited" she teased before placing her hand on my print and groping it softly. I groaned to myself as she giggled and stepped back placing the gun on the floor and kicking it to the side. She then placed her arms up some as I took her purse and tossed it onto the couch before beginning to search her.

"There's nothing really to search I can't hide anything in this outfit" she admitted as I just looked at her before patting her down her hips. I then placed my hand on her butt as she just stood there and smirked to herself. "Bend over" I instructed. "For what?" She questioned "to Make sure you have nothing hiding anywhere and I mean anywhere" I said. As she looked back at me before bending over.

I rubbed her Butt as I realized she had no underwear on. I moved her skirt up some getting a view of her folds. I just bit down on my bottom lip and fixed her skirt. She rubbed her butt against my print then stood back up from bending over.
Her back was now on my chest as she looked back at me some and smirked. "Did you find everything okay Sergeant Barnes?" 
She asked teasingly looking in my eyes as i turned her around for her to face me. "I'm not finished" I simply said keeping my eyes on her and pulled her shirt up as her breast sat up nicely and her nipples were now pierced.

"Cute right?" She asked as I placed her shirt back down. "It's just you and me" I stated. "Is it or do you have a wire on?" She questioned as I took my suit jacket off and tossed it on the couch with a smirk. She begun unbuttoning my shirt exposing some of my chest as she looked at it and there was no wires.
"No wires" I started off then stepped up to her continuing to eye her. "let's talk" I simply said looking down at her.