61.

I'm sorry y'all 🥺-Dajah💕

Bucky

"Bucky where are you?" I heard Sam ask on the other side of my phone as I was on a private flight leaving from Madripoor. "I am out" I simply responded cleaning my knife. "Doing what?" He She's as I just looked at the ceiling of the plane I was on. "I'm out with Y/N"  I lied. "How's that going?" He questioned. "It's good we're on a date" I lied once again.
" well call me when you're finished because Sharon's dead" he informed. "Okay" I simply said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up while sitting back in my seat.

I then got in contact with Ayo "James" she answered "I'll let you know when I'm there I'll be done in like ten minutes" I simply said as we both hung up. I just sat there and looked at a picture of Y/N and I before everything happened to her on my Lock Screen. I just sighed to myself her memory was slowly but surely coming back but it wasn't full blown to where she understood and REALLY knew who we were. She's still trying to process the whole thing with her and Steve she still thinks it's a joke.

I spoke to shuri about Y/N remembering my name out of the blue the last time we physically did something together. Shuri explained to me that sex can improve her memory loss because of the different chemicals that are released in the brain when she orgasms. But I didn't want to go down that route for her to remember her life. I wanted to make love to her when she fully understood who I was and when she was comfortable doing it not just because I could have sex with her. In a way it just felt like I was taking advantage of her and that's the last thing I wanted to make her feel when Walker did what he did to her.

If it was something she was ready for and initiated it then Its something we would do but as of right now that's not at the top of my list of ways to make her memory come back.
I went to my cameras that I had in the living room , kitchen and bedroom of my apartment seeing Y/N just on the couch watching tv and eating some sour candy straws she liked.

I let out a chuckle watching her pick up the phone and soon seeing her trying to FaceTime me. I immediately answered and smiled at her. "What you doing?" She asked "I'm currently on a plane" I informed as she smiled "oh well I'm bored over here" she informed. "I see" I said making her smile. "You're a creep" she joked as I chuckled and I looked at her. "I-uh" she started off then looked down. "I miss you" she admitted as I was kind of lost for words.

"You know. Never mind I even said that" she said waving off the situation as I found it adorable. "Be safe" she said as I smiled realizing we were making our way towards the raft. "Call me if anything is wrong" I instructed standing up getting myself together. "Okay I'll see you later" she said as I hung up and placed my mask on. I then hacked into the Raft's electrical systems causing it to come from below the water and their lights to cut out. I had about ten minutes to get in and do what I needed to do which it was going to take me less than that once I got ahold of Walker.

I broke in seeing a guard with a flash light walking around as the prison alarm was going off and there were red emergency light blinking. I took out the rag that had chloroform on it then hurried and quietly went behind the officer placing the rag over his mouth and nose tightly. He tried to fight me off but eventually passed out.

I laid his body down on the ground carefully stepping over his unconscious body. I then peeked around the corner seeing two officers at the end of the hallway looking through the steel door window to make sure the prisoners didn't get from their detainment which due to the power being down they were definitely running rampant around the area because they weren't in their actual cells.

I heard a bunch of the inmates yelling as I undid the M18 smoke military grenade that I had and rolled it down the hall and hid behind the wall. I heard the guards walk towards it and started to cough uncontrollably. As they were coughing I hurried and ran through the smoke placing chloroform rags over both their mouths and noses as the passed out with ease.

I laid their bodies on the floor As the smoke continued to go off I hurried inside the area where they were holding the prisoners at and started to walk through the walk way seeing  prisoners fight off the different guards that was outside of their cell.

Which was also apart of my plan to cause a big distraction. I looked down at my watch reading that I had seven minutes left. I finally found walkers cell. As I walked up to it he just sat there with his fingers interlocked while looking at the ground.
I just stopped in front of his open cell and stared at him.

He finally looked up at me as he was about to stand up and swing but I went straight up to him catching his arm mid swing wrapping my hand around his throat tightly

He finally looked up at me as he was about to stand up and swing but I went straight up to him catching his arm mid swing wrapping my hand around his throat tightly. I brought him to my face so I could look him deep in his eyes. "I thought the winter soldier was gone?" He asked as begun squeezing harder. "He's never gone. And you've should've known that when you did what you did to Y/N that I was coming for you" I simply said as he went to go swing but I ducked taking my knife out of its holster slitting his throat.

I watched as he fell to his knees in front of me while holding onto his throat which he was bleeding out of. I grabbed his hair pulling his head back to look down at him.

"A life, for a life" I simply said letting his hair go as he fell on the ground and eventually stopped moving

"A life, for a life" I simply said letting his hair go as he fell on the ground and eventually stopped moving. I placed the knife in his hand making it look as if it was a suicide then went back out the way I came catching a ride from Ayo. "Thanks I just had to make sure he was locked away for good" i assured Ayo as she just looked at me. "How's Y/N?" Ayo asked. "She's getting a little better it could be better but" I explained then shrugged some.

"She'll get better" Ayo assured as I nodded and took a seat. I just felt Ayo look at me as I finally looked at her. "James the Dora milaje was not here tonight come tomorrow morning" She brought up as I realized she knew what was done. I just nodded pulling my phone out to look at the picture of Y/N and I together. I then decided to text Y/N Knowing for a fact she was asleep but I wanted to let her know that I was on my way back for her.

Me: I'm on my way back to you