"Oh jeez."

You guys are cute
Please read the authors note at the end <3

When we get to the grocery I slide auggie in front of the cart. "Wha?-" I cut him off. "I don't wanna push." He points inside the cart and a grin breaks out onto my face before I climb my way inside.

"You coulda helped me." I say as I finally plop down. With a lot of difficulty. I hear suppress a laugh and fold my arms in mock anger. Auggie pats my head before he starts pushing.

As we're walking through the store with me barely helping I see a dog. I look back at auggie to point it out but he's already looking. He doesn't look happy.

"Why does your face look like that?" He looks down at me. "Dog is familiar." I nod at him before trying to climb out. "Help." He smirks before holding me by my arm pits and pulling me out.

"It was getting crowded in there and you keep picking up healthy food." He rolls his eyes at me and I just grin before pulling the cart from the front.

I continue to put a mixture of healthy and junk food in the cart along with snacks and actual things for meals. "Oh! We need to go to the condiments aisle. We're also those out of ranch and strawberry syrup." He fake gasps.

"Not strawberry syrup." I nod along. "I know! But lucky for us it's two aisles over." He smiles softly at me before putting the cereal he was looking at in the cart.

"I can't believe you like lucky charms." He looks confused before signing. We are not having this conversation again. I nod at him. "Yes. Because they are gross and get soggy fast." He shakes his head before softly pushing the cart into my side to get me to walk.

I pout and start pulling the cart into aisle twelve. Once there I quickly find a big thing of strawberry syrup while auggie goes a little further to get the ranch.

He whistles to get my attention and when I look he's holding up nutella, honey mustard and of course the ranch. I nod at him and he walks back before stacking them in the corner of the cart.

"And you say I have OCD." He looks at me before blinking a few times. "You're rubbing off on me." I shake my head before continuing to shop.

The cart isn't even that organized. I mean yea, the cold food is in one section and the warm food is another and everything is stacked by size but it's not as good as it could be.

"Besides, if I just threw them in there you would fix it." I can't even be mad because he's right. I purse my lips before turning around and pulling the cart.

When we finally get up to checkout I make a last minute decision to go to self checkout. Auggie raises his brow at me. "I don't like the way this place bags." He nods before helping me scan and bag everything.
-
Once we get home having stopped at the café down the road to get drinks we start putting everything away.

"Are you sure you don't want to swim with me?" He shakes his head. "I already told you I don't like swimming. I barely like being outside." I pout before nodding and heading upstairs.

I don't know how he doesn't like outdoors. If it was up to me we would live in the middle of the forest like fairies. Maybe even in a huge tree house.

I quickly undress and pull on a plain black bikini. I pull on black flip flops as well before grabbing a towel and going back downstairs.