Early gift and soft squeezes

When we get back home I quickly greet all of our animals before assisting Auggie in putting everything away. "Did you want to watch that movie now or later?" I think on it for a while. "We could start now because I kind of just want them playing in the background all day."

He nods with a slight smile before asking when I wanted to go see the lights.

"When it gets a bit darker." And then I get an idea. "Oo! Can we bring the boys?" He lets out a small chuckle before saying, "If you can get them in the car then yes." I do a small fist pump before finally going upstairs to get into something a bit more comfortable.

I pull on some pink checkered short shorts and a random white t-shirt before pulling on some socks and grabbing all the bags with clothes in them.

I take the tags off all the clothes and toss them into the washer before going to find auggie. "Augs! Where are you?" He lets off a sound off from what sounds like the living room so I quickly run down to him.

"So I want to give you one of your christmas gifts early." But before he can even get to the reason- if there even is one- I cut him off. "Absolutely not! No no no no no!" He stands there with raised brows.

"Are you done now?" I shake my head before pouting. "I don't want it." He comes over to me with open arms. "I think you do. It's nothing big. I promise." I give him a skeptical look before slowly nodding.

"Okay fine. But i swear to skittles Auggie." I point at his chest. "It better be small." He smiles before going upstairs and quickly jogging back down with a small bag. Well, at least it's small in size.

He hands it to me and I have half a mind to toss it under the tree but I decide against it. If he wants me to open it weeks early then clearly I need it now.

I slowly move the sparkly tissue paper out of the way until I get to the bottom and when I do confusion takes over. A flash drive. Why would I need a flash drive?

I look up at him with a soft smile. "Thank you so much bear." And he bursts into laughter right then and there. And I mean full laughter. Like clutching his stomach, bent over laughter.

"You don't even know what it is and I can see your confusion but you really don't want to hurt my feelings." He struggles to get out in between his laughter and I just smile. He is completely right. I could never hurt his feelings. At least not on purpose.

He takes the flash drive from the bag before going over to the tv and plugging it in. When the tv roars to life the screen reads Bella's shows but it doesn't help my confusion.

He walks back over to me with the remote and sits me down on the couch. When he clicks play the Christmas episode of ed edd n eddy starts to play. He grabs my legs and throws them over his lap before pulling me closer.

"Do you get it yet?" Do I get it? Absolutely not. Do I not care because I absolutely love this episode? I don't care even a little bit.

I softly shake my head while not taking my eyes off the screen. He grabs my cheeks with one hand and turns me to him. "I know how much you love the Christmas episodes of your shows so I put them all in one place." My jaw drops as much as it can with his hand on it before I'm throwing myself and kissing the life out of him.

"You did this for me?" He nods with a smile and a little bit of heavy breathing due to the unexpected kiss. And then I slap his chest. "This is not small!" He laughs before pulling me back into him and kissing me. "I was going to wait and then you said you wanted Christmas movies playing all day. It's your fault."

My jaw drops again before I'm hitting him again.

When ed edd n eddy ends the first SpongeBob one begins playing and I can feel tears prick my eyes. He really went through all the trouble of putting my favorite episodes of my favorite shows together and even gave it a title screen. "Woah baby. Why are you crying?"

He quickly wipes my tears away and I just let out a mumbled 'thank you' before cuddling into him. The boys come sit on our laps and it's times like this that I wish I could hold the fish.

I spot Auggie's phone sitting on the table so I lean up to grab it and snap a few pictures. He kisses me in the last one before picking up Luci and holding him up to the camera. I quickly take the picture of him before going to look at it.

"You want your fish in it don't you?"

"Are you still denying your children?"

"They aren't mine. We've talked about this."

I laugh before grabbing perry and snuggling into him. "To answer your question, yes. Yes I do."

"How about we go get a blanket that matches our Christmas pajamas and take a family photo?" I quickly nod before pulling up safari on his phone.

We already have matching stuff with the boys and obviously we can't really get ones for the fish so a blanket will be draped on around their tank.

"Looks like Walmart has one." He nods before pulling me closer on his lap and holding me there.

Around fifteen minutes later I feel it. "That's my boob auggie." I twist my neck to look up at him but he's just watching the tv. "Auggie." He looks down at me confused.

"My boob." He looks past me at his hand and then back to me. "It's warm." I nod. Alright then.

And as if to prove his point he takes his hand that was previously just resting on my boob and shoves it under my shirt to fully grab hold of it.

A shiver runs through my body as he touches me and not just because it's a very intimate thing to do, but because his hands are in fact freezing.

"Jesus Augs." Another shiver. "Do you need gloves on while inside?" He lets out a chuckle and as much as I hate for him to be cold I'm tempted to remove his hand. I feel like he's freezing me from the outside in.

But I don't. I let him rest his hand there occasionally giving it a squeeze but most of the time just holding.