"Please go"

Bella's POV

This time it took 30 minutes for him to calm down. I was still hugging him from behind and leaning into him with my head on his shoulder when he spoke up. He spoke so suddenly that I jumped a little. "Hey" I loosened my grip but he quickly grabbed my hands. "Hey hey. It's okay. I'm not going to let go" He nodded his head and relaxed his body.
-
Another 30 minutes and he was sitting on his bed. I was currently in the bathroom blowing my nose. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were puffy. My nose was red and my eyes were watering. Cats are so cute but oh so dangerous for my health. I softly rubbed my eyes and walked back to his bed and sat in the chair next to it.

August's POV

I began to speak when I was interrupted by her sneezing.

1, 2, 3 times in a row. I looked at her with sadness. Why did she go if she knew this would happen? "Are you okay?" Wow August. Nice one. Of course she's not. Even though we both knew she wasn't she still nodded at me. "Yes, just a little sick. I'll be fine by Monday" I gave her a look. Then I remember a story she told me. "Didn't miss Carolyn tell you to take it easy?" She gives me a sheepish look and nods. "Yea but listen. I'll be fine. It'll all be better by the time I get to work. I just have to take medicine and rest a bit. I'll be fine...." as she continues to rant about how she'll be fine I take the chance to look at her. I mean really look at her. The pink dress she has on really compliments her skin and her curly hair is flowing down her back and shoulders and she looks beautiful. Her no makeup face is gorgeous. Her luscious lips are covered in a shiny clear gloss and I just want to reach out and touch her. Then I see her mouth stop moving and I know she finished her rant. I try to recall anything she just said but I can't.

"Arabella. You have to listen to her. You have to take it easy" She nods at me and tells me she will but that she will also be here on Monday and she'll be fine. I nod at her and then remember that I probably took her away from her family. "Oh bella, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take you away from your family."

Bella's POV

He's speaking to me. I know it but I can't get passed the way my name sounds on his lips. It rolled right off and his deep voice just made it 10x better. I softly sigh and then remember he said something. "No don't worry. You actually saved me. Another minute in there and I definitely would have turned red" I softly chuckle but he doesn't. He just gives me a look and points to my nose. "You are red" I quickly cover my nose with my hand and he smirks. "Don't laugh at me" His smirk only grows and he reaches out to me and takes my arm down. "Remember to take your medicine when you get home. Now go. I'll be fine. Get some rest." I give him a skeptical look. "Are you sure? I dont have anything else to do today. I can stay" He shakes his head "no no. Go. You're tired. I can see it on your face and," He pauses and looks down but quickly looks back up at me. "and you look sad. Please go"

When he said I looked sad it all hit me. My only sister is pregnant. Pregnant with my childhood best friend's baby. He and I were inseparable. We lived next to each other preschool through high school but then i moved out. We haven't spoken since. Isabel always hated him for being friends with me. I thought there was something more to it but she explained to me in a very clear way that that was the only reason. They never liked each other but now they are going to be raising a child together. And my mom knew. She probably knew they were together long before this child came into the picture. I could feel my lip start to wobble.