Mango no pineapple

Can I just say seeing the lists you guys add this book to is entertaining

The next couple days went a little something like this.

Me avoiding letting Isabel come back over, auggie and I chilling in the house and me trying to find a circle couch.

It's not that I'm going back on my word or that I don't want to fix things with her but I need to get my mind right first. Slowly trying to let go of all the mean things she said to me is a lot harder than it sounds. We'll get there eventually though.

"Auggie!" His head pops around the corner but he makes a face. "You don't have to yell Bella. If you're in your room chances are I'm in mine." He's not wrong. No matter where I am in the house he's very close.

I give him a sheepish look. "Do you wanna go shopping?" He gives me a confused look. "We just went shopping." I nod. "I know I know but I need different shoes and....there's some items I wanna purchase." He tilts his head and his confusion doesn't leave.

"Items?" I nod. "Items." He blinks a few times before saying okay and I quickly get up and walk to my closet.

Since it's pretty much the height of spring I decide on a brown silk skirt that reaches dow to my knees with a slit on one leg. A white crop top and my white sandals.

I decide to leave my hair down in all its curly glory and simply go with mascara and lipgloss

I decide to leave my hair down in all its curly glory and simply go with mascara and lipgloss. Since we're not really doing anything special I don't see the need to put on a full face.

"You ready?" My head snaps over to auggie and I nod. "You need to paint my toes again." He laughs and says, "That was so sudden." and I shrug. "The polish is almost completely gone now and I miss the color. I would do it myself but I wouldn't wanna deprive you."

He gives me a look while rolling his eyes and beckoning me to follow.

I quickly grab a water on the way out along with the keys and both our phones. Not that we'll really need them but who knows what could happen.
-
When we arrive at the mall I direct him to the shoes store first. "I need more heels. I keep wearing flats around you and breaking my neck to look up." He smirks and nods at me while taking a seat directly in front of where I'm looking.

"I think that seat is actually meant for me you dummy." I feel a harsh pinch on my thigh and jolt forward. "Ow! Sorry." He gives me a mocking smile while a woman who looks in her early thirties comes over.

"Anything I can help you with?" I give her a smile while shaking my head and she slowly walks away. "I think your not talking to people is rubbing off on me. I definitely meant to say no thank you."

He pinches me again and I swat his hand away before looking at their heel selection and only after finding five new pairs of shoes do we move on.

Not before dropping them off at the car though. Perks of parking close. "I haven't eaten today so I wanna go get a smoothie, so you wanna come with?" He gives me an incredulous look before signing, Why would I stay here? Why would I not come?

I give him a bread smile before pulling him with me to the smoothie bar. I look at him with my brows raised and slightly tilt my head toward the menu to which he replies with a shake of his head.

"Hi! What can I get for you?" I smile at the guy working before saying, "Can I get a medium pineapple mango but can you just put double mango instead of pineapples?" The guy gives me a weird look before nodding and turning to make the smoothie.

If I know august like I think I do he'll wanna share it and he doesn't like pineapples.

After grabbing my smoothie and paying (which I think is a weird order, what if I just ran off?) I direct us into the lingerie store.

The last time I washed the blue set one of the straps broke after getting tangled and despite sewing it back on, every time I try and slide it up my thigh I hear a tiny rip.

There's only about 2cm of strap so I don't wanna risk it. Wearing it without the let garters just doesn't seem right. Now I just have fancy underwear and that's not the point.

I tell him to wait outside on the bench and text me if there's a problem. It's not gonna take me long because being in here makes me uncomfy most of the time.

All the workers scare me a bit. They just seem way too comfortable touching people and way too happy to work in a lingerie store.

I grab a few more items than I thought I would but it still only took me about twelve minutes. When I'm done I quickly go to where auggie is sitting down and smile. He reaches out for the two small bags and I let him take them from me.

He looks around expectedly and I shrug. "That's really all I wanted to come here for. Shoes and this." He nods. "Anywhere you wanna go?" He looks around for a couple seconds before walking over to a column that has a map.

He looks at it for a couple seconds before pointing to something. When I squint I can read it perfectly. Not that I'm blind or anything but the print is really small.

"H&M? What do you need from there?" He grabs his hoodie and pulls on it before signing For some reason all my hoodies are disappearing. I make a face.

"How unfortunate. I wonder where they went." Before he can retaliate i quietly yell, "Let's go!"
-
After he got I think five or six new hoodies and we get back to the car I sigh. "That was a lot of work. You took forever." He looks over at me and blinks a few times.

"All you had to do was stand there and look cute but you couldn't stop bouncing everywhere. Literally." I grin. The sugar from the smoothie hit me while we were in h&m and I couldn't stay still. I choose to ignore him calling me cute in fear of making a fool of myself.

"Soo food?" He nods and I start the car. "Where are we going?" He stays silent for a couple seconds and I slightly doubt that he heard me. "I just want some fries to be honest." I nod and think for a couple seconds. "You want chimken nuggets too?"

He shrugs and I nod again before driving to wendys.