Romance movies

Their talk has been over for about 30 minutes and for the last 30 minutes he has just been holding me. It's coming up on an hour after I clocked out and my sleepiness is catching up to me. I can feel myself drifting off but I know I need to stay awake. I still have to drive home. "Auggie" I don't even know if he just heard me. My voice is muffled by his shirt and I whispered. "Yes bella?" He heard me. "I have to get going now. I need to go to sleep so I can get up on time for work." I feel him nod but he makes no move to let go. I laugh against his stomach and repeat myself. "Auggie, I gotta go. I still have to drive home" I feel myself start to whine as I get closer to the end of my sentences but he still makes no move to let go.

"Just sleep here. You've done it before" I nod my head. "Yea but I'm not prepared for work tomorrow and I need to shower and they don't want me sleeping wit-" I stop myself. He looks down at me expectedly. "They uh they don't want me sleeping here. At work. In any room" He slowly nods his head while squinting at me. Skepticism. All that's on his face. But then he nods and lets go. "Okay Miss Quinn. I will see you tomorrow. Don't die." I grin up at him. Was that his way of telling me to be careful? "I won't." He gives me a satisfied smirk and a nod of the head.
-
I'm woken up the next morning by my phone ringing. I see it's work and quickly answer it. Hopefully I didn't sleep in like I think I did. "Hey Bella, you've been called off today. We don't need you" I sigh in relief. "You scared me. I thought I slept in." I hear the person laugh on the other end and I chuckle. We say our goodbyes and I head back to sleep.
-
August's POV

I'm sitting on my bed waiting for my morning check up when Daniel walks in. I give him a look of confusion. Arabella usually does this. Did she get home safely last night? Is she okay? I look up at him and he must see my concerned face because he speaks up. "Bella was called off today. We are over staffed today and she never calls off so she got off first" He finishes with a smile like I should be relieved but I'm not and I know my face shows it. I know that a frown has settled on my face and I can't seem to get rid of it.
-
This has been a long ass day and I can't take it anymore. I was supposed to have one more day with her before she was off for 3 days but now I have to wait 4 days. Everyone here is irritating. Clare knows she isn't wanted in here but keeps showing up and now she has even gone to having someone come in here for her when she's busy. She assumes that I miss her when she actually decides to do her job and sends a nursing assistant to come see me and get details of my day. They usually leave when I decide to look at them. I don't try to look mean but I guess it's just my face.
-
I'm finally about to go to sleep and end this boring ass day when there's a knock at my door. I swear to god if it's one of Clare's goons I'll scream. I quickly throw my covers off and slowly make my way to the door dreading having to open it. When I get to the door I throw it open and my breath catches in my throat as she sheepishly waves at me.

Bella's POV

I was sitting on my bed staring at my blank tv. I started my day off watching romance movies and for some reason I didn't stop until about 8 pm. I want to go to sleep but all I can think about is auggie. I knew this would happen after I finished the first movie but I kept going anyways.

So that's why I'm now currently walking to my dresser and finding some clothes. It's still warm out but it's getting chillier as the night progresses. I pull on some jean shorts, a white bralette, and a cream sweater. I tuck the front of my sweater into my shorts and smile.

(Let's pretend the colors match up)

Tan always said to make an outfit better just add a french tuck. I pull on some white converse and grab my phone, keys, and my wallet. I don't need my entire purse since I'm just going to the home and coming straight back here.