Confident

August's POV

"Huh?" She looks down and starts messing with her fingers. "They want us to live in a separate home with regular visits from a doctor and therapist. They want to expand to home care and wish to start with us" I didn't think I heard her correctly the first two times but I guess that really is what she said. After a couple minutes of me just staring into space and her fidgeting she speaks in a soft, broken voice. "You don't have to Mr. Evans. They said they could find someone else" I shake my head and come back to reality. "I-" I pause. How do I say this? "I just have some concerns" She looks up at me and tells me to go on. "Isn't it safest for me here? Has this home been modified like this room? What happens if I hurt you? How often are these doctor visits?" She listens carefully to all of my questions before opening her mouth. "Technically yes. You are. I've been told that it has been modified to fit you." She pauses and looks me in my eyes. "You won't. The doctor will come once a day or more per my request and the therapist will only come once a week"

She seems very confident in my ability to be careful. This place is the safest place for me right now and even with all of the doctors and nurses around I still managed to hurt her. Being alone with her isn't going to make that better. And next time it might not be so easy. "I don't know Quinn. I don't want to hurt you" She stops me. "You won't! I know you think you will and we both know you have no control over these things but you won't hurt me!" I'm taken back by her raising her voice slightly. "I'm sorry. I just don't like it when you doubt yourself. It's going to sound cheesy but you are stronger than that. Don't feed into it. You. Will. Not. Hurt. Me." I give her a skeptical look before nodding.
-
Bella's POV

I sit in my car in my driveway and think about auggie and i's conversation.

Well Bella, since you're so confident then let's do it. But only if you whole heartedly believe that I won't hurt you. I don't want you to do this just because it's good for the company. And I really don't want you to do it if you still believe I will hurt you. I will try my hardest not to but like you said it can't be controlled but if this is what you want to do then let's do it.

After we talked everything over and said our goodbyes I went and told Mr. Green.

"Hi Mr. Green" He looked up at me and smiled. "Hello Arabella. Any news on the home care project?" I gave him a half smile. "Can I have the keys and address of our house?" He beamed at me and took the key off his lanyard and unlocked his desk drawer before taking out two keys and dropping them into my hand. He gave me a piece of paper with all the information of the house on it. "I hope you and Mr. Evans have a wonderful time and I look forward to hearing all of the feedback of this endeavor"

We move into the house in two days. I will no longer be working in the actual building which saddens me but I told all of my patients I would visit them. I make my way into my apartment and begin packing.

As I'm packing all of my things I realize that I'm going to need more suitcases. I quickly grab my keys and run to my car. Not before changing into some black leggings though.