"Love,"

Dinner goes smoothly with mild conversation here and there and absolutely amazing food and before I know it it's time to go home.

"Love," I look over at auggie while buckling my seatbelt. "I have a small surprise for you." My eyes light up and I look around. "Where is it?" He lets out a small chuckle. "Not here. Just sit back." I nod before enjoying the outside view as he starts to drive.

After about twenty minutes I notice that we're getting further and further from the house. "Where are we going auggie?" He shakes his head as if to say he's not gonna tell me and I pout.

"You're a serial killer and finally decided to kill me." His head snaps to me and the wheel slightly shakes before he looks back at the road. "What is wrong with you bella?" He says this while laughing and I smile.

"Does it not make sense?" He shakes his head. "Not at all. Why would I wait five months before killing you? I could've done that back at sunshine." I squint my eyes before nodding.

"I suppose you're right but if you're not going to kill me then why does it look like we're leaving the city?" He glances at me. "Because we are." I fake gasp. "So no one ever finds my body?!"

He nods at me before slightly speeding up. "You better take care of chili and Gerald." He gives me a look. "Don't worry, I will." I nod. "But I'll be changing his name." I gasp....for real this time.

"You better not! His name is beautiful!" He shakes his head. "No. His name is old." This time I shake my head. "You will stop bullying our children."

"You will give our children better names." I shake my head harder. "No sir." He grips the wheel before sighing. "You alright?" He nods at me and pulls off into what I'm sure is supposed to be a parking lot made out of grass.

It was probably just grass at one point but due to people pulling into the same spot, over time it flattened out.

"Miss Quinn, I will be carrying you since I know these shoes are not made for this. I nod my head while he leaves the car and comes over to my side. I hold my arms out but he just looks at me.

"Unless you want your dress to pool around your stomach I suggest you let me carry you bridal style." My cheeks heat up to a bright pink as I bring my arms down and allow him to scoop me up.

"We've been walking for like five minutes. Where are we going?" I hear him scoff before saying, "Correction, I've been walking. You've just been in my arms sitting pretty." My face heats up. "And it's only been about two minutes. We're almost there. Just relax."

I nod at him and continue to watch what looks like the same exact four trees go by. Everything out here looks the same and as much as I love spending time with august we could've been home by now.

"What are we doing out here auggie? You don't even like being outside." He stops walking and I shut my eyes waiting for him to snap at me.

He takes in a deep breath before saying. "If you opened your eyes you would know." I slowly peak through one eye before gasping.

So this is why the grass was flattened. "This is so cool." He chuckles at that. "Just cool? A thirty minute drive and five minute walk for so cool?" I slap his chest as he slowly puts me down.

"I mean it looks amazing. Like, really amazing but you don't like being outside." He sighs while putting his hands on my hips and moving me to the edge of what looks like a fifty foot drop. "Stop that. Stop trying to not enjoy things just because I don't enjoy them. As long as you are there I will be fine."

"I can endure a few bugs and a little outside if that's what you like." I pout as he finishes. "You really are too sweet to me." He softly kisses the top of my head. "I'm just trying to compete with the sweetest thing in the world. Glad my efforts are being noticed though." I turn my head to look at him with a soft smile.

"And what is the sweetest thing in the world?" I have a feeling I know what he's gonna say but I still wanna hear it. He smirks before saying. "You are. But you already knew that didn't you baby?" I nod and turn back to the view while laying my head on his chest.

Auggie being the wonderful person that he is decided to take me to a very high cliff that I am simply ignoring the height of because from up here you can see the entire city.

Well....not the entire city but if you had never been here you would assume it's the entire thing. Since it's dark out now all the lights are on and everything is twinkling but that could just be my astigmatism.

After a couple minutes of comfortable silence I speak up. "I really do love this. Thank you for bringing me up here." He hums while wrapping his arms tighter around my waist. "You've got goosebumps. We can go back now?"

I quickly shake my head and hold onto his arms. "No, im okay. I just wanna stand here a little bit longer." He places his chin on my head while nodding. "Alright but if you start to shiver in my arms then I'm throwing you over my shoulder and we're going back."

I giggle at that and nod. I don't doubt that he would and I would be lying if I said a small part of me didn't want him to manhandle me.

Another few minutes and I start to shiver but I don't want him to feel so I slightly lean off of him. "I'm gonna give you a chance to say you're cold before I pick you up." His voice is deeper than usual and it doesn't help my shivering at all.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He takes a deep breath. "Last chance." I mumble but I'm sure he heard him due to how quiet it is out here.

"I'm cold." I feel him nod and pick me up bridal style.
-
By the time we finally get home I'm freezing and the rain isn't helping. "I had one more thing planned but it'll just have to wait for another day." I give him a confused look as I pull on one of his zip up hoodies.

Since we've been home for about forty minutes I've already showered and changed into one of my multiple short and crop top sets. This one being a yellow tank with black shorts.

I quickly pull on fuzzy socks as he says he's not gonna tell me

I quickly pull on fuzzy socks as he says he's not gonna tell me. "I'll just surprise you with it at some point." I slowly nod before walking myself into his arms.

"You desperately need to get the heat fixed in your car. It may be spring but it's still the beginning which means it's cold at night." I nod while he goes into a whole rant. "And we may not go out a lot at night but on the off chance that we do you need to be warm."

I nod again. "Yes Mr. Evans. I will get my heater fixed. Promise." When I don't hear anything I grin. "Now can you please wrap your arms around me? I'm turning into an icicle here." He shakes his head while wrapping his arms but I'm taken by surprise when he picks me up and begins walking.

"Gonna start a fire and get you some tea." I nod while snuggling into the multitude of blankets on the couch. "Augs, I wanna get a circle couch." His head pops around the corner.

"I thought you liked this couch." I look down at it before looking back at him. "I do like this couch. It's comfy but I want a big circle couch."

He nods while going back into the kitchen. "Okay, what if we put it in the theater room?" I think for a couple seconds. "That could work."

Before he can speak there's a ringing sound that resonates throughout the room.

A couple of you answered my question so I will be putting spicy stuff BUT

Question,

Should I put the spicy chapter (or chapters I can't tell how long it is until I put it on W*ttpad) soon or wait a little longer??