Splits

"Wait. What is going on?"

"So she didn't sleep with her....?"

"Why does that girl want her part so bad?"

"Wait. Weren't you swan queen?" At that question I practically break my neck because of the speed I used to turn to him. "Yes. Yes I was." How does he remember that?

"So was this you?" I furrow my brows and slowly blink at him a couple times. "Auggie. You think I did all this and dreamt about sleeping with some random girl and had a controlling mom when I was swan queen? My mom hated that I was a ballerina."

He stares at me for a couple seconds before turning back to the movie.

"Oh this is my favorite part."

He slowly leans forward as her arms turn to black wings before glancing at me. "Why?"

I don't answer him as I'm too focused on the tv.

She goes back to her dressing room to find blood only for Lily to knock on her door. "What?!"

I smile as he exclaims. This really is my favorite part. When she gets to the top of the prop and jumps off I take a deep breath in. This movie makes me sad because I miss it but I still love it.

When it ends he turns to me. "I'm seeing you in a different light now. Why is this your favorite movie?" I smile at him. "What are you on about? This movie is so good! I absolutely love it."

He gives me a weirded out look before sighing. "You are strange. You are a strange strange girl." A laugh escapes my lips as I go back to the main menu.

"Now it's time for Christmas movies!" He mumbles something under his breath and I don't comment on it because in all honesty I really couldn't hear him.

Instead I spring up and say, "Oh! We also need to put our pajamas on! Oo! And get hot chocolate!" He softly rubs his forehead and my excitement quickly dwindles.

"Um never mind. Let's start with the grinch." I feel his eyes bore into my head but I stay focused on switching to hbo.

"Babe." "Baby." "Bella." I finally tear my eyes away when I find it. "Yea?"

"Why did you say never mind?" I shrug before leaning into him but he sits me back up. "No. Why did you change your mind?"

I give him a soft smile before softly saying, "I didn't wanna force you." His brows come together in confusion. "You looked annoyed."

His confusion never leaves before he's making a face of recognition and nodding. "I wasn't annoyed. I'm just still confused about the movie. I already told you I would match with you forever if it made you happy."

My shoulders slump and my features relax as he slowly gets up, pulling me with him.

We go straight to the laundry room in the basement and he has absolutely zero problem with changing right there.

I, however go to the little half bathroom down here and change. Not that I have a problem with him seeing me but I don't think I can take seeing him.

After pulling the pants on I quickly grab the green crop top and smile. We're gonna match. I'm so happy.