Influence

When we get home the next afternoon I very slowly limp my way into the house. "Can I ask why you're wearing heels? And why you didn't let me carry you?" I sigh before plopping down on the couch.

"Because I like heels. And because it's still very snowy out and carrying me would almost guarantee that you slip and fall." He shakes his head while putting the couple bags by the door.

"I wouldn't have dropped you. And I wouldn't have fallen." I purse my lips and watch him carry the small package we picked up from the locker. "Are you gonna open it or just twirl it around in your hands?"

He smiles at me before opening it but he quickly closes it back and tosses it onto the couch next to him. "You're not funny." I burst into laughter as he shakes his head and leans back into the couch with a blank face.

"You just think you're full of jokes huh? You should've been a comedian." My laughter gets louder and I clutch my tummy as he just stares at me. "Put them on!" I speak through my gasps for air.

"I probably will not. You're a horrible jokester and I don't like you."

"No no. You love me."

"No. I dislike you."

I smile at him and he shakes his head while picking Perry up. "Go feed your fish." I gasp as he says this. "My fish? Don't you mean our fish? No way we're getting a divorce before even getting married."

He shrugs while still not looking at me. "And what makes you think I want the floaty kids in the divorce? You take them. I want the furry crawling ones." He gives me a look of mock disgust. "You think I'm going to let you take away my boys for some dude named Gerald? Absolutely not."

I scoff before scooping Luci up. "You. Can't. Have. Them. And there is nothing wrong with Gerald. Or his name!" He rolls his eyes. "We can take this to court of you'd like. I'm sure I would get them." My jaw drops.

"And why is that?"

He smirks before calling Luci's name and that little bänkling immediately leaves my arms and waddles his way to Auggie. My jaw never leaves its opened position as I stare at both the cats sitting on his lap. I can't believe this.

"Fine. Take em. I didn't want them anyways." He nods in a mocking way but I'm actually feeling a little hurt. Just a little. Can't believe the cats I picked out would choose me second.

I need new cats.

"Can't believe you would divorce me over lucky charms underwear." He makes an exaggerated sound before lightly slapping his forehead. "I almost forgot why this started." He beckons me over to him but I shake my head.

"Bella come 'ere." I shake my head again but when he begins to move the kittens off his lap I quickly get up. "Auggie no." He smiles at me while slowly getting up.

"No! Auggie!" His smile gets bigger and I quickly take off running through the house. If he catches me he's either gonna tickle me or carry me around upside down.

During the summer he throws me in the pool but that obviously can't happen. I continue running for my life, literally, because running from him is impossible. For a few reasons. One of those being he's much faster than me.

Another being that because of his military training I can't hear him as he chases me. Unlike me he makes no noise as we run through the halls. I back myself into a corner into a random room on the second floor and cover my mouth. It, however does nothing to silence my heavy breathing.

When arms connect with mine I let out a loud scream before struggling against his own. He quickly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder before taking me back to the couch and all along the way the boys are following behind screaming at him.

"Put me down! Ah!" He laughs before lightly tossing me down and quickly attaching his hands to my sides. His fingers wriggle along my body and the entire time I'm letting out loud scream like laughs.

The boys waddle around our bodies screaming and I'm not sure if they're screaming at me or him.

"Auggie please!" My stomach starts to hurt from the laughing and I'm almost positive that when he stops I will have newly formed abs.

When his hands leave my sides I take a few minutes to catch my breath and let my body relax. "I hate when you do that." He smiles at me. "I know you don't but if that is the way you really feel then I won't do it anymore."

"I want another animal." His brows furrow before they shoot up. "And what animal would you like?" Now my brows shoot up. "You'll let me?" He shrugs before sitting back. "It depends on the animal."

"I want a big dog." His head tilts and my eyes get big, pleading. "I'm not saying no but I want the boys to get a little bigger before we get a dog. Just by a couple months." I nod my head. I can work with that.

"What kind of dog were you wanting?" I think for a couple minutes. I kind of want a pit. Or maybe a Rottweiler. So that's what I say. "A pit bull? Interesting." My brows furrow. "Why?"

"I don't know. You seem like a small dog girl. Like maybe a little Samoyed." I let out a small giggle but shake my head. "Nope! I want a big boy!" He nods his head before getting up, coming over to me, and helping me stand.

When he pulls me into his body and simply holds me there I can't help but admire him. He's so pretty.

"You've influenced me." Confusion takes over but I don't have time to question because he speaks before I can. "Want to go the mall?" I smile before getting out of his arms and running up the stairs.

I slow down to a light jog when I get to my room before walking to my closet. Once there I pull on black thermal leggings, one of Auggie's black hoodies that reaches mid thigh and some fuzzy socks. When I get my left foot into my sock with a little struggle because I did it standing up, I walk to my shoe closet and pull on my black platform boots.

I make sure my necklace is straight before pulling on my few rings, grabbing my peppa pig purse and making my way back down to auggie

I see him leaning back on the couch looking at me from his upside down angle and quickly speed walk to him to give him a kiss and ask, "You ready?" He nods at me before pulling himself up and walking to the garage.