Bubblegum

Hi! I know these are long overdue but I wasn't really happy with the way these came out and I'm still kinda not happy but I've made you guys wait long enough

Waking up the next few weeks with him by my side reminded me that I really really love doing that and I really really need to not lash out on him again.

"Good morning Arabella Quinn." I smile at him. "Good morning august evans." He smirks at me. "You slept next to me." My eyebrows come together in confusion. "Yea?"

"Green is coming by today." My heart just dropped into my stomach. I very quickly hop out of his bed and run into my room. Jesus.

I grab my phone and see that I only have half an hour before he comes by. "Why would you not wake me up sooner! I don't have time to clean!" Auggie comes walking towards me looking very calm.

"Buttercup you cleaned yesterday." I freeze. That's right. Something in me told me to clean yesterday so I did. Deep clean in fact. Even the windows and rooms we never use.

"What would I do without you reminding me?" I grin up at him. "You would combust. Now get dressed. You're practically naked." I look down at my outfit, shorts and a crop top, before remembering what he told me about these sets.

I know you think you're covering up but you're not.

Heat rushes to my face as I remember that full night before I quickly change into a pair of his shorts and a random t shirt.

When he sees me he lets out a small chuckle. "You have on the exact same outfit only in boy." I look down and laugh. It's even the same colors. I also pull on socks before rushing downstairs.
-
Twenty minutes later Mr. Green is looking around the living room. "How are the fish?" I smile before looking over at them. "They're good. Chili is a little chubbier than before but auggie says I'm just feeding him too much but I just love them so." I finish my sentence while getting closer to the tank.

If I could take them out and cuddle them I would. So cute babies. I lightly "pet" the tank with my finger and Gerald swims over. Cute little fishy. I hear a slight laugh behind me and look back to see Mr. Green smiling at me.

"I'm glad that you've made this a little homier. I'm glad this is all going well." I smile while nodding. No need to tell him about the little episode. Specially since it's resolved.

"And how is august?" I take in a small breath before saying, "He's good. He still doesn't think I should paint the walls but I'm just gonna ignore him." His smile never leaves as he listens to me talk. "He also doesn't let me open his windows a lot but sometimes I can get him to agree."

"I have a hard time believing he says no to you." I chuckle but if only he knew. Dumb boy never lets me give him a facial or do his eyebrows (not that much needs to be done) or paint the walls!

"Well, I think we can say this visit is over." I nod while walking him to the door. "Oh," I stop and raise my brows. "Since it's been so long and everything is going so well I'm gonna stop coming by." I furrow my brows.

"You just let me know if anything comes up or goes wrong and I'll deal with it. Feel free to paint or change anything." My brows go from furrowed to raised again. "Call if you need anything and you have a wonderful day Ms. Quinn."

I smile and tell him the same before closing the door. "Oh my."

After standing for a few seconds I run upstairs to where auggie should be. "Auggie!" He jumps slightly. "You kinda scared me." I giggle before remembering why I ran up here.

"Mr. Green said he's not coming by anymore!" He gives me a confused look. "Not that I want him here ever but why not?" I shrug and sit down next to him. "He said since everything is fine he's not gonna come by anymore and to just tell him if anything goes wrong."