"Cute"

Warnings: (very) Heavy smut, swearing, spanking, degredation

"Auggie! Close close," He slows down a bit and I begin to whine and mumble again. "Aw, little baby wants to cum?" I nod my head vigorously. "I could let you cum now but it wouldn't be the last time. Or! You could hold it in like a good little slut. You choose." I take a deep breath before telling him to go faster.

"Oh? Do you like being a little slut for me? Everyone thinks youre so innocent but you like being manhandled and talked down to." I nod at him too out of breath to say much of anything right now.

"Dumb little whore can't do anything but pant and moan. Calling out my name every five seconds. Can you even form sentences right now?" He slams into me with every word and I shake my head but he stops. "Go on. Try. Speak. Do I need to talk to you like you're three? Speak up baby."

I try and form a sentence but it comes out very broken. "l-love....it." He laughs and quickly gets back to his animalistic pace. "I thought as much. After all you're just a desperate. Dumb. Whore. Who can't get enough of my cock." He slams into me with each sentence and the sounds I let out would put a porn star out of a job.

His thrusts start to get just a little sloppy so he starts to slow down. "No no! I need you please go faster!" He chuckles. "You need me? Cute." I whine and try to meet his thrusts.

He groans before saying, "Baby you keep doing that and I'll finish before you do." I don't stop so he grips my thighs to halt my movements. "That wasn't an invitation to keep going." He slams into me a couple more times before coming out completely.

"No! Why'd you stop!" His hands caress my thighs before he's flipping me over. "New position baby." Once on my back I quickly bring myself to all fours before letting my top half fall onto the bed.

"Woah....never knew an arch could be so sexy." I wiggle my hips to try and get him to come back in but all I get is a harsh slap on my left cheek. "You really want me to finish early huh?" I giggle slightly before he's easing back into me and I have to take in a breath.

Even though he was only out of me for a couple seconds I guess I'm still not used to his size. "Tonight I'm giving you back shots."

He pulls my body into his by my hips and my arms fall. "Well, you were gonna collapse sooner or later." I choose to ignore him because he's right. It probably would've only taken a couple thrusts for my arms to give out.

As he pick up his pace my mind begins to fog again and I feel like he's saying something but I can't understand him. "Just a cute little baby all pliant and drooling." His hand makes its way to my throat and he pulls up pulling my upper half with it.

"Probably can't even hear me right now." He continues to slam into me as he pulls my back flush against his stomach. "Baby? You still with me?" I nod my head while silent moans make their way out of my mouth.

I feel his breath against my neck as he says, "Watch this." And let's go of my neck and as he does I fall right back into the bed. He lets out a laugh before picking up his pace even more as I let out screams mixed with panting.

"So close auggie so close and so good. Feels so good." He pulls out again only to flip me back over. "Wanna see your pretty face as you come undone." I try to smile at him but I know it looks weird because he chose that exact moment to slide back in.

As he moves in and out of me at a steady but quick pace the pressure in my stomach builds and builds until it bursts and I let out a long moan. "Jeez baby, the way you're squeezing-"

He quickly pulls out before snatching the condom off and cumming on my belly. He lets out a shaky breath before sliding his fingers into me.

It's my turn to let out a shaky breath as his fingers move slowly. "Just letting you ride out this high baby." I nod quickly and slightly rock myself against his fingers before he's taking them out.

**SMUT WARNING OVER**

"You did so good baby." I can't really speak so I let myself nod again while he walks away. "Gonna clean the cum off you and then get you in the bath okay?" I try to speak up but I'm still in the process of catching my breath so it's very airy.

As he cleans off my stomach and chest area I take the time to really think about what just happened and I can't stop the small smile that graces my face.

"Angel baby please look at me." I look over at him with tears in my eyes. Happy tears of course. "Did I go too hard? Were the words too much? Are you alright now? Anything else I can do?" I sniffle a little and try to speak up.

In a shaky voice I say, "No. i liked it, you did good. It just hurts now." He nods and leaves for a second before coming straight back. "Alright. I have some numbing cream. I'm gonna put it on your butt and thighs after you get out of the bath." I nod and slowly try to stand up.

"No angel. I got you." He places his arms carefully around my waist before picking me up and I wrap my body around him koala style.
-
When I'm out of the bath an hour later he's right next to me again with a towel for my hair and the cream. "Do you want me to put it on or are you good to put it on your self?" I look down with red cheeks. "....I can't reach."

I try not to mumble but the embarrassment is setting in. "I'm sorry love, what was that?" I pout and look up at him briefly before going back down to my lap. "I can't reach." I hear him hum before he's softly turning me onto my back.

"I got you some shorts and my shirt since that's what you usually wear when you're uncomfortable." I quickly shake my head. "I'm not uncomfy! You didn't do anything wrong!"

I'm quick to assure him that I liked every bit of it. "....Baby I was referring to your pain." My whole face heats up and I know that my neck and ears are probably sporting the same rose red color.