"Honey?"

You know in some Korean dramas when something kind of big happens and the character is hit with a gust of wind that blows their outfit and hair back? Yeah I feel like that just happened to me. I can feel my face getting hotter by the second. I don't trust my words so I just stand there softly smiling at him. He chuckles before walking towards me and grabbing the covers. "Let's go get the food first" I simply nod and follow him out of the house and to my car.
-
We pull into Costco and immediately go grab a cart. "I was here two days ago. I had fun by myself but something tells me this will be better" I opt out of telling him about the worker but I know that if he's here today I might not be able to avoid it. "I agree" I smile up at me. Right now he's pushing the cart and I'm walking along side him. I see us getting closer to the food aisles and get excited. "Food. Food food food food. Food. Food food food food. Fooooood" He laughs at me and I join in. "Calm down bella, we're getting there"
-
"Auggie....?" I look around and don't see him. We got separated when he went to look for something. I stayed back and looked at the meats though. I looked all around and didn't see him. I grabbed the steaks I was looking at and started walking in the direction I saw him go. Before I could get too far someone stepped in front of me. "Hi again" I looked up at the worker. "Um hello" I tried my best to smile but I could tell it didn't look right. "Back so soon? And still no boyfriend?" I give him a strained look.

"Actually I'm here with him today. We're buying food," I pause and look him dead in his eyes. "For our house. You may recall that I mentioned it before." He simply shrugs it off. "Let me know if I can help you out later" He winks at me again and I really just want to walk away but it's not how I was raised. If my mother finds out I walked away in the middle of a conversation she'll be so upset. I get on my tip toes, look over his shoulder and sigh. "Actually you can help me" He gives me an excited look. "You can move so my boyfriend can see me. He's looking for me" His face drops and he turns around. I see his entire posture change and resist the urge to laugh.

I guess seeing a scary looking, muscly, 6'4 monster dressed in all black walking towards you is kind of scary. He looks back at me with a dropped jaw. "Him?" He jabs his thumb toward Auggie. I nod at him with a smile. "Yup!" He steps to the side and I make eye contact with him. He gives me a relieved look. When he gets closer he begins to speak. "I thought you were right behind me" I shake my head and say, "nope, I was looking at meat" I hold up the two large steaks and he laughs before putting them in the cart. He finally acknowledges the gobsmacked worker to our left. "Oh hi, thanks for helping her with the meat" He holds out his hand and the worker brings his hand up and gives it a loose shake. I giggle at the exchange and wrap my arms around one of auggie's. "You ready to go get my baby?" He looks down at me and smiles before nodding.

We hear a smack so we both look back at the worker. His hand is over his mouth and his eyes are wide. He frantically points between the two of us. "You two have a kid?!" Rather than deny it both of us simply nod. And that was that. We both walked away leaving the confused worker, well, confused.
-
After getting all the food we need for the next couple weeks and a couple more house items we finally go to the succulent section. We were leaving this for last because I wanted to hold it and he knew that as soon as I got it I wasn't going to be any help. I was practically bouncing with each step and he could tell. "If I knew plants made you this happy....I don't know. I might've gotten you plant" He shrugged at the end. "Plants do make me this happy. I love plants. Mostly cacti and panda plants but other plants are pretty too!" He simply smiles before watching me grab the baby cactus.

"Come to momma!" I quickly grab it and hug it to my chest as carefully as I can. "Look!" I turn around and shove it in his face. "I see it. I saw a lot of them in the desert too." I make a face and pout. I pull it back down to my stomach and just hold it there. "It'll be in my room so don't worry. You won't have to see it a lot" I begin to walk away towards the register. After all the food is on and the house stuff has been rung up I softly sit the cactus on the belt. "Oh my goodness! I was hoping someone would buy her when I was working! She's so cute!!" I simply nod my head but continue to look at the floor. "Honey? Are you okay?" I look up at the cashier and she looks genuinely concerned. Worried for my well being. Then I see her eyes shift to August. Oh gosh. "Yes. I'm okay. Just a little worn out. We moved today" I give her a warm smile and she hesitantly smiles back.