Memories

Kind of a long chapter and there is many pictures in this

Three days into the storm and I'm pretty sure that Auggie and I haven't moved from our place on the couch. Like we have but haven't.

I somehow convinced him to build a fort....of sorts. It's really just a pile of blankets and pillows on the couch. So we've pretty much been in that when we're not cooking or something like that.

The boys have also just been cuddling with us and unfortunately it seems like Perry has picked a favorite.

And it's not me.

As I said it's day three and we're still snowed in. I'm hoping and praying that it at least melts a little so that we can get to our birthday plans because it would suck if we couldn't.

By snowed in I mean that there is at least five feet of snow. I think it would be up to my chin if I stepped outside and if we were to open our patio door then snow would fall in.

"What are you thinking about, love?" I look over my knees and into his eyes. "The snow." He tilts his head. "What about it?"

"How tall it is. If it'll melt soon or if we'll still be snowed in by Christmas." His brows knit as a small chuckle slips past his lips.

"You really think we will still be snowed in for the next almost four weeks?" A smile graces my lips as I think about how my little white lie made zero sense.

"Well when you say it like that then it sounds ridiculous!" He chuckles again before leaning back into the couch and looking back at the tv.

I got a text yesterday saying my dress came into the shop so at some point I need to pick it up and a couple other things but I'm not sure when.

I silently lean back as luci slowly crawls on top of my chest and lays down. "Should I be jealous of a cat?"

My head snaps over to auggie with an incredulous look. "Are you kidding? Look where Perry is. I should be the one who's jealous!" He looks down at Perry sitting on his crotch before giving me a bread smile.

"Shall I move him?" I shake my head. "Let him be. You just can't be jealous when that emotion clearly belongs to me."

"Hey can I bring some stuffed animals into this pile?" He slowly sits up while making eye contact with me. "Who do you want? I'll go get them." I shake my head while placing a hand on Luci to keep him in place.

"No that's okay. I got it."

He shakes his head while pushing on my previously lifted feet. "Who do you want Bella?" I let out a breath and look up while thinking. Who do I want?

"Tyson, Aldron, Wingo, Chuey, Oogie, Boofy, Mr. hot dog, and Lettuce." He stares at me with vacant eyes and slightly parted lips. "What?" I let a loud laugh ripple out of my mouth before repeating in terms he will understand.

"The big bear, the plague doctor, the giant hello kitty, the grey dinosaur, you know who oogie is, the yellow green creature that you call odd, the hot dog, and the lettuce dog." He nods before heading upstairs but I hear him yelling moments later.

"The hello kitty thing and Tyson are too big so I'm tossing them down!" I nod my head and slowly get up with Luci still on my chest and my arm keeping him in place. I quickly grab Tyson and place him on the couch before doing the same with Wingo and sitting down.

When he comes back down carrying all the animals I wanted he lets out a big breath. "Next time I'm not going to be a gentleman and just let you do it." I grin at him as he gently throws them on my lower half.
-
When I awake the next morning i quickly yawn and stretch before slowly getting off Auggie and going to the bathroom.