"Please"

WARNING: Explicit scenes in detail ahead!!

He starts to push me back to the bed but I quickly side step him. He follows my every movement and when I push him onto the bed his smirk comes back. "Oh?"

I simply smile before taking his belt in my hands undoing it. My hands hover over the zipper on his pants before i decide to tease him and reach for the few buttons left on his shirt. He playfully rolls his eyes as I take my time unbuttoning each one.

"Bella."

"Shh."

His mouth closes before forming a half smile as he watches me finally get to the zipper on his pants. He helps me get them off him before I'm right back at his crotch. Then again I decide to tease him by bringing myself even further up and going to his lips.

I leave one soft kiss on them before slowly tracing my tongue down his chin and to his neck. He lets out a low groan as I slightly suck right under his ear before moving down to his chest. There I begin slowly tracing the tattoos on his chest down to his stomach and passed his bellybutton with my tongue. And then I get to it.

The infamous colored tattoo sitting right on his right hip bone and I want to ask if it hurt but I don't think now is the time.

So I settle for tracing it.

Which proves to be a little difficult as it is a very intricate red moth but I still do it.

When I get to the waistband of his underwear I finally hook my fingers into them and pull them down.

His dick springs to life and I continue my teases and lick one long strip from base to tip. He shudders under my palms and because I've felt his eyes on me this whole time I look up at him. His breathing has slightly picked up but not to much and as I take the tip into my mouth it falters.

"Jeez Bella."

I hum with him in my mouth sending vibrations throughout his body it seems as he shudders again.

I take him further and further until I've taken all my throat can handle and begin bobbing my head. My eyes eventually shut as he begins slightly thrusting up but my hand on his hip stops him. I come off with a small pop as he begins to twitch due to my consistent humming.

"Come one...." He says it in a slightly whiny tone, one that I've never heard him use before. One that has me looking up at him through my lashes and I really wish I hadn't.

His cheeks are pink and his lids lowered and all I can see in his eyes is lust.

My hand never stops its slow motions as he begins to speak. "You can't- God. You can't do that alright? You can't do that."

"I fully intended to get you to scream louder than you ever have. So loud that the front desk has to ask us to quiet down but....fuck. Baby." He doesn't finish but I can almost guess what he was gonna say.

He's never made sounds like this before.

He sighs before slightly leaning up. "How do you want me, Arabella?" My head cocks as I rest my hands on his hips.

"Fast, slow, rough, soft? How shall I perform for you tonight?" He starts to sit up more so I place a hand on his tummy.

"I want you to lie still....and watch me." He raises one brow but lays back down with a smirk. And I quickly push myself off the bed before standing in front of his legs and sliding my underwear off.

I once again take my time undoing every strap and button on my lingerie before slowly crawling on top of him. I pump him a few more times but on my fourth pump I'm stopped by a hand on mine. "Please, baby, I've been a good boy. I've waited all day and been so patient. Aren't we done with all the teasing?"