Liar liar....

By the time I'm done with my shower only thirty minutes have passed. I usually would only take twenty but I felt the need to shave again. Haven't done it in about two weeks and I was prickly.

I quickly pull on a white crop top and short set before making my way to auggie's room. "Did you shower?" He nods at me. "Sunshine, I sleep with the most clean freak in the world. I know by now to shower before I get in bed with you. Give me a little credit here."

I gasp and jump on him. "I am not a freak! Take it back!" He shakes his head while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Never." I lightly smack his chest. "You're mean to me."

He raises his brows. "You know, you only ever seem to say that immediately after you've hit me." I drop my jaw in mock shock. "Wha? I would never hit you." He blinks a couple times.

"I'm being gaslight in my own bed." I softly roll my eyes while laughing. "Oh, what was your question?" I slowly stop laughing. I almost forgot about that.

"Right. Earlier, when I said I would do anything. Why did you give me an opportunity to take it back? Why not just have me do something?" He searches my face for a couple seconds before shrugging.

"I've found that most people don't actually like to be taken up on the offer to actually do anything when they say that. Just thought I would give you a way out." I nod my head. Makes sense. If it were anyone else like my mom I would 100% try and get out of whatever it is she would make me do.

Auggie not so much. I know he wouldn't make me do anything I don't want to do. "Today was a rough day. Why don't you get some sleep?" I look up at him while squinting.

"It wasn't a rough day though. I mean, my legs certainly hurt but other than that it wasn't rough. I was finally able to tell him how I really felt and it felt good." He nods his head in an understanding way. "And I'm very proud of you."

I grin up at him. "Now if only I could tell Isabel how I really feel." He makes a face. "Well now's your chance. She's calling."

I quickly look back and grab my phone. No way. I don't think I can do this tonight. "You have to tell her now or you'll regret it. She'll just keep showing up here with her crying baby and whiny boyfriend." I take a deep breath while nodding my head. He's right.

I quickly press answer while putting it on speaker. "Hello?" The first thing I pick up on is the slight echo. She must have me connected to her car speaker. "Did you really tell Aaron you would call the cops on him?"

I sigh. "Yes. I did." She's quick to yell. "Why?!" I lean back from the phone a little. "Because I don't want him in my house." She let's out a slight chuckle before speaking.

"Wow baby bell. I thought after all this time you would realize." I resist the urge to ask what because as much as I want to know what she's talking about, I don't. But I don't have to ponder for too long because she quickly tells me.

"Me and him are together! We come as a package deal. If he's not allowed in, how am I supposed to come over?" I look up at auggie and he nods in a way that says tell her.

"It's simply Isabel. You don't come either." I hear a gasp but I don't giver her the chance to speak. "I didn't want you to come by in the first place. Trust me I've heard it from mom enough times, you wanna be friends. Whatever. We can try and be friends in public places. Not in my home."

She scoffs. "That's barely your home." I look down at my phone. "No, actually it is my home. I live here. It's mine. You may not know what that's like since you went from mom's house to aaron's house but this is my home and I don't want either of you in it."