Tower

After the bath and food, auggie and i decided to chill until i decided i wanted to do something. His exact words by the way. "You still don't want to do anything?" I shake my head with a smile.

"Auggie, i more than okay just sitting here with you and watching tv." He gives me a look but before he can speak, i do. "And i will tell you when i feel like doing something." He gives an affirming nod and i let out a small giggle.

I know he just wants to make my birthday the best ever but he doesn't even realize. This is already the best birthday. I'm in Paris. With him. And so far he has made this the best birthday. A wonderful bath and an even more wonderful breakfast.

All that to say sitting on the couch, cuddled up, watching tv with him is all i could ask for right now.

And that's how we spent the next several hours. Every movie that ended was not met by credits but instead a mumble of "You're still okay with this?" and a smile and nod. He truly never believed me but that was okay because i was indeed still okay with this.

"Alright we have approximately two hours until your dinner." I nod my head before wondering, "Why are you telling me that?" He gives me a look.

"The last time i took you on a date, you spent thirty minutes just standing in front of your closet. Then another thirty in the shower. Im telling you because i know how long it could potentially take you to get ready."

I stare at him with a pout. He's not wrong but he didn't have to say it like that. "So," He begins but i cut him off. "Im going. Im going." And I do. I set off to the shower first but its not necessary.

In all honesty i already knew what i was going to wear. I knew it from the moment he told me we had plans. I didn't care what they were. I knew exactly what dress and heels i was wearing. I knew because today is a special day and i want to look my best. But I'll indulge him for a little while. Ill take a longer shower than usual.

Maybe straighten my hair. I'll do my makeup really nicely and then I'll get dressed. And hopefully that takes up as much time as he assumes I'll take.

When i finally get out of the shower after washing my hair and shaving again, I sit down in front of the vanity type thing. Straightening my hair will take a minimum of thirty minutes so i cut my shower short but it took up enough time.

On the last piece of my hair i smile when i hear Auggie groan outside my door. "I didn't even let you see my regular everyday outfits! What made you think you were seeing this one before I'm fully ready!?"

He groans again and i let out a loud laugh before moving onto my makeup. Something simple but still a full face.

And now comes the best part.

The dress and heels. I feel like I've talked them up quite a bit. It's nothing too extravagant, I'm just excited to wear it. A silver, sparkly dress that graces the floor, a slit that reaches right under my right hip and nude pink Rene Caovilla snake heels.