HER PAST

Hello everyone!!
I am back with new part..thank you for showing much love to all the previous parts...Really made my day...thank you

Let's start with the story!!

_______________________________________

The scene start's from teja's frown face...Karan chuckles on the cute face she made

Karan:okay! Let's go and eat something..

Teja:yeah let's go..

During the whole dinner time teja didn:t spoke anything...which was very rare..and this was noticed by karan..

After dinner both were in karan's room...who were sleep hugging each other..

Something like this:

Karan: Ladoo

Teja:hmm

Karan: what is disturbing you??huh??

Teja:nothing sunny you thinking much let's sleep..

But karan was stubborn karan again asked and this time teja finally spoke...

Teja:sunny i am thinking if we will go with each other in the show then our relationship will be public and you know what will come after that the accusions which were made that day (now her voice was cracking)I just...I just can't forget that day..

Karan understood what she meant..so he spoke

Karan:ladoo you know na that guy don't deserve you why are think of your past...sweetie look at me..

But teja didn't cause she knew if she will then she will broke-down..

Karan was also stubborn one he made her look at him and when their eyes met she broke down in tears and karan wanted that cause he wanted to remove all the pain she was hiding from the world and from him the pain which was now paining him also...teja hugged karan so tightly that if she lose a bit of the grip also he just vanish...after sometime she was a bit clam.. Finally after sometime of silence karan spoke..

Karan:teja all fine??do you want to talk all this things now...
To which teja nodded in yes..

Karan:teja...(he cut in between by teja)

Teja:sunny let me speak today..(he nodded)

FLASHBACK:

It was the most special day for teja..as she won kkk10...the evening was spent very well..her ex-boyfriend VISHAL KOTIAN was also present there..

Teja was her kkk friends including shivin... Vishal thought something else and started to insult her in front of all the media and Rohit shetty...

Rohit sir was very angry on the accusion made on teja so he came front in her favour..

RS:what are saying vishal have you lost your mind or what there is media present here and you accusing her so badly for fault which she didn't did only..

On the other side teja was all broken..

Vishal:sir can't you see how closely she is standing with that guy...

RS:Vishal how can you stoop so low you...(he was cut by teja's slap on vishal's face)

Everyone was shocked by teja's action...but somewhere rohit sir was proud that his student took step for herself..

Teja:don't you dare to say anything else from your bloody mouth now...

Vishal:how dare you to slap me..

Teja:and how dare you to step on my self respect..huh..don't you love me?? You didn't love me only... in our relationship there was nothing us there was only me and me because you never try to do anything to save our relationship...you didn't and today what you did was not accept...

Vishal:Yes you are right i never love you because who can fall in love with you...Such a kid you are wherever we go with each other you only embarrass me....i was only with you for your money...your fame..i wanted that..that's why i did this acting of loving you..

Teja was hell shocked listening his statements..she just left the venue without anyone...She was running on the road lifelessly..she was about fall on the road...suddenly someone scream from behind..she found her bestfriend VIDHI...

Luckily she came on time as soon as she saw the news...yes everything was live as media was also present there...

She came and took teja to her house as she is not in the state to go her home that too alone never...she took teja to her bedroom....

To be continued...

______________________________________

Thank you for reading stay tuned for the next part...and thank you for all the vote but please comment also ...it will make my day...

Thank you!!

This is me signing off!!