BACK TO INDIA!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

Teja and Karan are back in India...

It's been three days they are back from Greece... Karan had suggested Teja to stay back at aai's place...

Teja had a hetic schedule nowadays... She is constantly taking 15 16 hours of shots... They both had a little fight... (You will get to know) due to which they are not talking with each other...

Present...

Aai had invited Karan and his family for dinner... Karan had already came to her house with his family... He noticed that something is very off with her household... Teja was not seen anywhere....

Karan:aai teju nhi dikhai de rhi hai... Shoot hai kya kuch...

Aai:haa usne mujhe bola ki aaj extra time hai uska...

Karan:par mujhe reha ka message aaya ki teju toh kabka shoot se nikal gyi hai...

Aai:aati hi hogi fir...

Karan was not satisfied... He was being restless... Because he received the message from reha 2 hours ago... And from that she should be home till now...

All the elders had their and we're talking with each other... Karan didn't had his daily meal from today morning... Because in the Morning they had fight regarding her not giving him time...

Now it's 2 hours....

Karan:aai mein dekh ke aata hu kahi yahi toh nhi...

Aai:haa bohot time hogya... Kaha gyi ye ladki...

Karan tried her phone but she didn't picked his calls... He tried messaging her...

Karan in mind: laddo kaha hai tu... Subha se baat bhi nhi hui ache se.... Upar se mene subha subha hi jagda kar liya....

He tried her call again... This time she picked up his call...

Karan could listen a loud music from background...

Karan:teju kaha hai tu...

Teja:kyaa... (She shouted as she was unable to listen him)

Karan:kuch nhi agar mam aapko time mil jaaye toh yaad kar lena mujhe... (He said angrily and hunged up the call)

Karan:mamma papa bohot late hogya hai chalte hai aai Baba ko bhi rest chahiye hoga.... Aai apna dhaayan rakhna... Ab se medicine aur ye sab time pe lena...  I check rakhuga...

Aai smiled at him and nodded...

They all left the place...

It was around midnight when Teja came back home... She saw aai waiting for Her...

Teja:aai aap soye nhi...

She said keeping her bag aside... Aai looked at her angrily and said...

Aai:kaha thi... Aur tujhe pata tha na ki aaj Karan ki family aa rhi hai dinner pe... Time pe kyu nhi aai...

Teja:shit ye toh bhul hi gyi thi... (She face palmed herself)

Aai:kaha thi...

Teja:vo crew mein kisi ka birthday tha toh todha late hogya...

Aai:teju ye todha late hota hai... Time dekha hai.... Tujhe pata Karan kitna pareshaan hogya tha... Tujh se ye umeed nhi thi... I didn't expected this... Did you realised that you have created a blunder...(she shouted)