DATE..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading....

_______________________________________________

Karan made pihu lay on the bed and he went to Teja where she was sitting and was looking for options of dresses to wear tomorrow...

She was very confused looking at the options her stylist have send to her... Karan chuckles at her reaction... He moves to her make her stand and then he sat on the couch himself and made her sit on his lap... Kissing her neck...

Karan:kya hua laddo... Itna confuse kyu hai...

Continuously kissing her neck... He found a soft spot on her neck and sucks it lightly... But it did leave a mark on her neck... Teja moans... Which encourages Karan more... But Teja stood up from his lap... Karan made a irritated face...

Karan:not again yaar...

Teja:sunny abhi bohot kaam hai... Ye dekho na stylist ne itni saari option bheji hai kal ke liye mein pehnu.. batao na...

Karan:aaja fir hi dikhega mujhe...

Teja:nhi tum wapis chalu hojaoge... Aur dekho abhi pihu bhi hai...

Karan:yaar... Aise toh jab humara baccha hoga tab toh tu mujhe hug bhi nhi karne degi...

Teja blushed at what Karan said...

Karan pulled her to his lap again and gave a teasing smile to her....

Karan:kya hua laddo.. tere Gaal achank se itne laal kyu hogye... Kuch lagg gya kya...

Teja blushed more.... And hit him on his chest...

Teja:will you be quite and choose a dress for me... Or best i will ask mamma only... You tease...

With this she started to stand up but Karan pulled her back...

Karan:arre ree... Tu toh gussa hogai... Mein toh mazak kar rha tha.... Chal bata konsa option hai...

And then they both took their time to decide what they will wear tomorrow.... Teja also asked to send her one new suit to wear for sargi...

Karan:haanji toh madam... Hogya sab decide...

Teja:yes... Ab bass kal tum decorates ko bolke todha sa decors karwa dena...

Karan:aur kuch...

Teja:filhal ke liye nhi... Acha ab chodo mujhe mamma ki help karne bhi Jana hai... Vo akele kitchen mein saara kaam kar rhi hai...

Karan:arre yaar... You have to give me time in the night... Actually no wait... Raat ko be ready... We will go on date...

Teja: achank se kyu...

Karan:kyu nhi... We should go on date... Abhi Puri family aajayegi toh tu busy ho jayegi... Isliye Hume bhi todha time mil jayega... Saath mein spend karne ke liye...

Teja:okay... Ab mein jaao agar aapki permission ho toh...

Karan:no todhi derr aur...

Teja:sunny duphar mein pakka... Abhi please mujhe jaane toh...

She showed him the cutest face she could master up.... Karan chuckles at her...

Karan:jaa...

Later in the evening,

Their outfit for the night...

Teja had wore a purple dress with white heels to go with it

Teja had wore a purple dress with white heels to go with it... While Karan wore a white shirt with a jeans to pair it up...

Karan:oye tu toh badi Soni lagg rhi hai...

Teja:I know right... But what is this...

Karan:kya hua...

Karan said looking at him in the mirror...

Teja:look at the buttons of your shirt... Ek kaam karo na... Shirt pehni ho kyu hai... Mat pehno... Mein kahi nhi Jaa rhi hu.... Aise jaaoge.. fir saari ladkiya tumhe dekhki gi... No no... Button up these....

Karan was just laughing at her reaction....

Teja:jyada khi khi haso mat samjhe... Agar button band nhi ki toh mein kahi nhi jaaogi also mein fir raat mein pihu ke sath sone chali jaaugi aur Bharat Arjun ko yaha bhej dungi....

Karan made a horrific face...

Karan:nhi.... Mein karta hu na...

He quickly buttoned his shirt and hold her hand...

Karan:ab chalo warna late ho jayenge....

They both went to the place where Karan had already booked a table for them... After having a nice dinner with a lot of talks and a lot romance they both ordered their last food dish which is brownie...

Teja:sunny brownie kithe reh gi... Kabse wait kar rhi hu mein..(baby voice)

Karan:laddo... Abhi toh orde ki Hai... Aa hi rhi hogi rukk ja todhi derr...

Teja:nhi na... Unko bola jaldi laane...(baby voice)

Karan:acha rukk puchta hu...

Karan asked the waiter that how much time the brownie will take to bake... He said that it is ready and will come to their table within 2 minutes...

Later having their brownie.... They both went to Marine drive , sat there for sometime and then again went to home...

Karan was already in the room.. Teja was outside as she was doing some last minute preparation for the sargi...

Teja came to the room and she was pinned to the wall... She opened her eyes and saw Karan was already looking at Her... He kissed her forehead then her cheeks... Pratically he smugged her cheek... Having enough of them he moved to her lips... He looked at her once again for her consent... She blinked her eyes...

Karan placed his lips on hers kissing her.... Karan moved his hands all over his body while Teja moved her hands in his perfectly gelled up hairs... Making them messy... Teja broke the kiss...

Teja:i love you Karan....

Karan:i love you too teju...

Teja said maintaining a eye lock in between them.... Later Karan picked her up in bridal style and place her on the bed....

After having a rough and passionate night they both slept...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys target pura nhi hua hai pichle Part ka... Ab agar iss part ka target pura nhi hua toh next part nhi aayga...

Target:
Votes:295+
Comments:55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️