HER PAST (II)

Hello everyone!!
I am back with another part!!
This part will be continued as in flashback only!!
Let start with the story!!

_______________________________________

Vidhi took teja to her house..after sometime she was clam enough to say something..

Teja:Vidhi do think that i am that bad?? I am that immature that no one can love me??(saying in between her tears)

Vidhi:teja that guy is not worth for you...you deserve only happiness in your life..and see there will be the time when you will be the happiest in the world...you will be with one of the best guy in the world who will give you all the happiness of the world..who will respect you childness..who will love you with the way you are...and not the mature teja....

Teja was happy listening to all of vidhi's talk...

Teja:Thank you so much for helping me vidhi...indeed you are my bestfriend...

Vidhi:no need of sorry and thank you in friendship...understood??

Teja:yes boss!!

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Teja: sunny thank you for coming in my life...and making vidhi's word true...

Karan:Ladoo thank you toh mujhe bolna chahiye...thank you for making my life bright..

Teja:your welcome (with a wink)

Karan:you little brat..

Teja:thank you for complimenting...

Karan:you..

His words were stuck in his mouth only because teja kissed him very softly but soon the kiss turn into a passionate one...once both realise that breath is also important and they broke the kiss...

As soon as they broke the kiss teja hind herself in karan's embrace...karan smiled on her shyness...

Karan:Let's sleep it's already very late..

Teja:okay!!

Next morning!!

Teja woke up when she feels karan is not beside her...she woke up and searched the whole house but he was there..she called him but he left his phone in the room...

Teja was very much worried that where is karan ...

After sometime bell rang teja ram to the door to open as soon as she saw karan standing she hugged him like she will lose him if she will not hug him...karan understood something is not up with her..so he also hugged her back with the same intensity...

After sometime teja broke the hug and started questioning..

Teja:where were you ??and you didn't take your phone with yourself atleast you could have informed me that you are going somewhere..and why are not answering me?

Karan:if you will let me speak that only i will say na you are leting me speak only how will i?

Teja:hmm...now speak up

Karan:i just went for the grocery shopping..you only told the last night that there is nothing in the house..so when i woke up i saw you sleeping ... So i thought i go and get some grocery...that's it...

Teja:why didn't you took your phone??

Karan:my phone was discharge...that's why..understood ??

Teja:yes...

Karan:Now sweetie go and get ready we have to go to umar's place the whole group is coming... Go fast..

Teja:Yeah yeah i remember...

Karan:you go in my room i will get ready in guest room!!

Teja:okay! My little

_______________________________________

Sorry for the late update!!

Thank you for reading
Stay tuned for the next part.
And i hope i have came to your expectations

This is me signing off!!