TEJU FINE OR...?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
So you'll wanted the next update as soon as possible... There you go...!

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Karan started to cry seeing her body all lose... Listening to his cries Omi entered the room... He saw Teja in that state and Karan emotion less... Omi went to Karan and shaked him a bit... He didn't got any response....

Omi:Karan bhaiii... (He shouted )

Karan looked at him and insteadly held his hands...

Karan:Omi call the ambulance and all the staff if needed call Poonam di and jiju from Mumbai... I need my teju fine... Look na she is not responding to me...

Karan:teju open your eyes... See your sunny is broken he needs you... Please open your eyes... Look at me... You know I don't like this type of Masti... Don't do this to your sunny... I love you my baby... Ope... Open...  Open you eyes....

Omi also had tears in his eyes...

But he knew he had to stand strong.... He immediately called the ambulance and informed Rohit sir and prince about the same...

They leaves for hospital on the way ranvijay also joined them...

Karan had no emotions on his face at all... All that was on his face was tears continuously falling from his eyes...

As soon as they reached the hospital...

Teja's treatment started... She was in the ward while others were outside... Karan was sitting on the chair while Omi and prince was on his both the sides...

The doctor came out from her ward...

Karan immediately ran to him...

Karan:what happen to her... Is she fine... Did she opened her eyes... Is she breathing...

Doc: relax Mr.kundrra... we really can't say about her health right now... I assume she had a panic attack.... But the matter is she isn't responding to any of our treatment... Look like she is giving up... We are trying our best... We have called Dr.Poonam kundrra... Thank to God that she is in Mumbai... So she is coming to take her case...

Karan:what Poonam di... I knew it... Now she will save my teju... Omi call jiju also with her...

Omi:bhai... Aap relax Karo... Please warna aapko kuch hogya toh bhabhi mujhe maaregi bolegi tune mere pati ka khayal nhi rakha meri absence mein... Fir mein kya bolunga...

Prince:haa vo toh hum sabko maar degi...

Karan chuckles at the khuf Teja had leave on everyone...

Somewhere Karan was relaxed that Poonam di is gonna handle Teja's case... But one sentence of doctor was roaming in his head...

After three hours....

It's been three hours... Doctor's still in her ward... She was not responding to any of the Medicine which were given to her... Or any kind of medications....

Finally what felt like 3 years to Karan doctor came out...

Karan immediately went to him...

Karan:any improvement?..

He sees him with hopeful eyes... But...

Doc:i am so sorry Mr.Kundrra.... i think we will not be able to save Mrs.Kundrra... she is not responding to any medication...