OFFICIAL!!

Hello everyone!!
As promised another update of today!!

Let's start!!

Happy reading!!

_______________________________________

Inside the vanity....

Teja:fuck dude you look hot in this jailor outfit....(it was the first time she saw him as jailor in person)

Karan:you liked it?

Teja:i loved it....

Karan:and you know what you look beautiful in this red suit....

Teja:thank you but now just change we have to go to the shopping also...

Karan:oo yes....you just sit i will change and come....

Teja:sunny (in her child voice)

Karan:yeah i know you are hungry omi gya hai khana lene we will eat and then we will leave...

Teja:thank you (in her child voice)

After sometime there was a knock so teja opened the vanity it was omi with food...

Teja:finally you have came kitna time laga diya...

Omi:teja bhai khana banne mein time lagta hai....

Teja:koi nhi chalo mein sabka khana serve kar deti hu i know you have also not eaten...

Omi:okk...i will go and check on the bhai till then...

Teja:yeah go and see where he is lost...

Karan's outfit...

And then they had their food and went to the mall first they shopped the necessary item which was listed by mothers

And then they had their food and went to the mall first they shopped the necessary item which was listed by mothers...and then for karan's parents as it was their anniversary also...

After the shopping they were heading back to her house but then they were papped again but this time only few were there so it was easy for them....they talked a bit and then left for the house...

As soon as they reached the house they were welcomed with party poppers and a welcome balloons for them...

First they decided that they will have dinner first and then will start with the roka ritual...

During the time of dinner...

Teja:aai baba uncle anty aap logo ye sab kab kiya...

Karan:haa matlab itni planning and the food is amazing anty...

Aai:thank you karan aur ye sab humne nhi kiya kisi aur ne kiya hai...

Teja:kon..

Baba:vo todhe derr mein pata chal jaayega...

After they were done with the dinner ladies went to put the dishes in the kitchen ....once they were done...

Teja and karan were asked to sit on the sofa and wait for sometime as they were arranging the gifts and everything for the ritual...

Once everything was done...

Baba:haa toh baccho tumlogo ke liye ek surprise hai...

Tejran:kya..waise hi subhe se kam surprises nhi mil rhe hai hum...

They looked at each other as they said a whole sentence with each other...and a sweet smile came on their face...

Uncle:you all can come down...everyone come down...

Karan:papa aap kise bula rhe ho...

Just then they heard a huge sound from the stair area...

Tejran:what....

Teja:aap sab yaha pe...

Everyone:yes hum yaha pe...

Child:bua hum appse mil ke nhi gye thena isliye wapis aagye...

Yes it was their siblings who are settled in aboard...

Meenu:yes aur hum karan se mile bhi time hogya tha toh isliye hum sab yaha aagye...

Karan:parr tenu pata kaise laga ki aaj roka hai...

Pra:hume kal raat mein dono parents kaa call aaya tha roka .ke baare mein toh yaha pe raat thi waha pe nhi...

Jiju:aur humne next flight li and we are here...

Teja:thank you so much everyone...

Karan:yes...thank you

And they met everyone once done with the meet and greet session once again teran were asked to sit on the sofa for the rituals...

KM: toh saari behen mil kar teja ko sagan ye chunni aur tika laga do uske baad pratik and yashvi sath mein karan ko sagan aur tilak lagayege and uske baad sab ek ek karke sab same karege...

Everyone:okay...

First meenu di came forward to teja put the red chunni over her head did her aarti and tilak and the she gave a necklace in sagan..

And then all did the same it was karan's turn..
Pra came forward along with yashvi they did the aarti of karan and applied the tilak on his forehead...and gave him a ring in sagan along with yashvi and pihu...

All this while tejran's thought...

Karan's  POV:

Finally she is mine now...i was very happy with the thought of roka..and now the first ritual towards our wedding...
And we are officially now of each other...

Teja's POV:

Finally he is mine now...after alot of bad chapters in my life...he gave me a another life to live...today in the morning the thought of roka was enough for me to get excited for the new chapter in my life a happy life...now seeing the first ritual towards our wedding...
And we are officially now of each other...

To be continued...

_______________________________________

As promised here is the other update of the day!! Tomorrow there will be no update as told you all earlier that my tomorrow is my birthday!! So yeah....i hope you all are loving the series...and agar acha laga toh vote aur comment bhi kar dena please...i will meet you all super soon

Till then..

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!