THE KARAN KUNDRRA

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

Karan:laa de i will talk to them...

Omi passes the phone to him...

Karan:hello... Karan this side...

PP:yes sir... Sir we have carry forwarded your request but we can't accept it... As she has done the audition round and now leaving the show....

Karan:but i had done the same thing in X4 that time you all didn't had any kind of restrictions...

PP:yes sir but please try to understand...

Karan:fuck your understand... I take can't risk with my wife's health... Do you even have slightest idea what she is going through.... She was on fucking death bed... And you want that she should fucking shoot.... Have you lost your mind...(he shouted)

PP:we understand but the production house is abruptly changed and we can't do anything... If you want just talk to higher authorities... We can't this type of decisions....

Karan:if which house is it?

PP:sir Balaji...

Karan:fine... And jab tak mein Naa bolu you don't have to do anything... Do you understand...

PP:yes sir...

Karan hunger up the call...

Teja:kya hua sunny kyu chilla rhe ho...

Karan:that guy is telling that the production house is changed abruptly...

Teja:toh isme uski kya galti... You shouted on him without any valid reason...

Karan:toh kya karta... I don't want to risk my wife's health...

Teja:sunny par mujhe kya hoga... It will be just task... Aur Poonam di ne bhi toh bola na ki mein thik hu...

Karan:nhi... But mujhe risk nhi Lena hai... Mein ekta mam ko call laga rha hu...

Teja:ek second ekta mam kaha aai yaha pe...

Karan:mein baad mein bata ta hu... Omi tu dhayan rakh mein aata hu baat karke...

Omi:ji bhai...

Karan:aur sunn sirf Poonam di ko aane Dena yaa fir Jo family members hai unko... Aur uss doctor ko bhi mat aane Dena... Mein ye call khatam karke Poonam di se baat karke aata hu..

Omi:ji bhai aur kuch...

Teja:tum dono toh aise behave kar rhe ho jaise mar ke Zinda aai hu mein...

Karan:teju.... (He shouted) aaaj bol diya fir mat bolna...

Omi:haa bhabhi esi baate faltu baate mat kiya karo.....

Teja nods and hugs both of them..

Teja:my two pillars...

Karan kissed her forehead and went out...

Karan make a call to ekta mam...

Karan:sorry to disturb you this late in the night mam...

EM:no problem.... Kya hua sab thik haina..

Karan:nhi... Vo apne rodies ka production liya hai kya?

EM:haa kal sign hua kyu kya hua?

Karan:mam i just want to talk to you that Teju's condition is not fine and she..... (He summarise the whole matter to her)... And this is the reason I don't want her to work atleast for a month... She need proper rest...