PYAARI SI WIFE...

Hello everyone..
Your stubborn writer is back!!
I know I am late i am sorry for that..
Let's start with the new chapter...

Happy reading everyone!!

_______________________________________

In the evening...

They had their dinner at Jessica's place..they were returning back from there....

Teja:sunnyyyyyyyy....

Karan:haanji laddoo chilla kyu rhi hai...

Teja:menu ice cream paa do...

Karan:abhi toh tune khai Jess ke ghar..

Teja:menu ek aur chahida...(she is speaking in Punjabi to melt our Karan)

Karan:mujhe pata tu Punjabi mein kyu bol rhi hai and you will not get ice cream atleast not at this hour...

Teja:fir thik hai don't talk to me...

Karan:arre laddo tu toh gussa hi hogai...

Teja:apni itni pyaari si wife ko ice cream tak nhi khilaya tune...i will not talk to you now...(making a cute face)

Karan: acha baba bass chal aagya ice cream parlour....

Teja smiled like a child and jumped out of the car...

Karan:arre Aram se...

Karan in mind:bachi hai ek dum...abhi tak gussa thi aur ab chote baccho ki tarah uchal rhi hai....laddo you will drive me crazy...

Teja:what are you thinking come na...

Karan:yes i am coming...

They had their ice cream..

Way back to home..

Karan:laddo hum vacation ke liye kaha chale...

Teja:jaha bhi...

Karan:any place in your wish list to visit

Teja: I have many places in my wish list...

Karan:toh say one place uss hisab se we will plan a vacation...

Teja:how about Greece?

Karan:how do you know...i was thinking that place only...

Teja:see..i am the best..now concentrate on your driving...

Karan:yes mam...

They reached home and changed into their compy clothes....

Teja was doing her her skin care...

Karan:laddo...

Teja:haanji...

Karan:Tera skin treatment kab khatam hoga...

Teja: it's skin care...

Karan:yeah...kab khatam hoga...

Teja:hogya....

Then she also accompanied him to the bed..

Karan:tujhe neend aa rhi...

Teja:nhi na...Aaj toh din mein bhi rest Kiya tha....

Karan:mera paas ek tarika hai...

Teja:i very well know ye kaha Jaa rha hai...

Karan:you are very smart..

With this he smashed his lips to her lips....

At first it was just a kiss but then it went on till lip lock....

After sometime he broke the kiss..made her lie underneath him...

Look in her eyes for concent..she blinked her eyes...which was more then enough for him...

He again kissed her..in between the kiss he to open the buttons of her shirt and started caressing her waist lightly making her moan in his mouth which gave access to his tongue to move inside her mouth...

After a while breaking the kiss..he started to kiss her neck while opening all the buttons of her shirt....

He sucked her neck part which cause a moan from her mouth which did nothing but to encourage Karan more...

He completely removes her shirt...and again kissed her...this time Teja turned them around so that she is on top of Karan...she opened few of the buttons from his shirt and her hands made their way inside his shirt..and she pinched him..which cause a groan from his mouth and Teja got got access to his mouth..

While breaking the kiss Teja opened all the buttons of his shirt... Removed it completely and threw it somewhere in the room and attacked his neck...

She gave wet kisses overall his neck area sucked them...which cause a groan from his mouth..then she attacked his chest leaving a trail of kisses all the way..his abs and everywhere...

Just then Karan changed their position and Teja was again underneath him...

Karan:ab meri bari...

With this he kissed her earlobe and turned her around so that her back was visible to his...

He kissed all over her back...not even leaving a inch of her skin..

To be continued.....

_______________________________________

Note...

Hello everyone hope you all are loving the story..just wanted you all to know that I am gonna end this story in next 5 to 6 parts...

But I have new story ready as soon as this story is finished i will post that story...

Comment bhi kar diya karo guys....please vote bhi kiya karo agar acha laga toh....

I will meet you all next time till then ...

Bye everyone!!
This is me signing off!!