HOME FINALLY..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Finally pune auditions are finished and they had a meeting with director... And in the they were informed that Mumbai auditions will not happen as they already have sufficient number of people they wanted... Also they will have 2 weeks before they start with the shoot and the shoot will take on lace out of India... They will be informed later on... After that they all left for dinner...

During the dinner...

RV:Karan chal ek do drinks lagte hai... Aaj bohot din hogya tujhe bhi tension aur uske baad auditions and bohot din hogye aise drinks pe milke bhi...

Prince:haa chalte hai i am in..

Karan:i am very much out... Kal Mumbai ke liye nikalna hai aur morning flight hai... No risk... Also teju bhi abhi Puri thik nhi hui hai...

Teja:teju puri thi hai... And go na... Waise bhi i know you all use to go on drinks after Auditions...

Karan:use to go na abhi nhi...

Teja:sunny jaao na... Mujhe waise bhi neend aa rhi hai toh tum bore hi hoge room mein...

Karan:par tu dhayan rakhegi apna...

Teja:ek ghante ke liye jaa rhe ho... 2 saal ke liye nhi...

Karan:fir bhi...

Teja:acha baba thik hai... I will be fine... And i will take my medicines as soon as I enter the room... Bass... Anything else...

Karan:yes packing... Kar lena...

Teja:huh... Vo toh tumhara department hai...

Karan chuckles at her confused face...

Karan:don't worry... I will do it...

Teja:haa... Waise bhi mein nhi karne wali thi...

She said wuth sassy voice...

Karan:acha haa...

He said with eyebrows up...

Teja:okay ab tum sab jaao mein bhi jaa rhi hu... Mujhe bohot neend aa rhi hai...

And they all the four went up to their ways... Teja went to her suit... While the other 3 went up for some drinks and talks....

Teja went up in her suit... And had her medicine... She thought to atleast pack a bit of it, so Karan didn't had much load to pack...

On the other side, Karan, Prince and RV had alot of talk on their current life, catching up with alot they have been doing and some Masti... Wrapping it all they all moved to their rooms...

Karan entered the suit and saw Teja was still not asleep...

Karan:oye tu soi kyu nhi...

Teja:i was waiting for you...

Karan:kyu...

Teja:aise hi mujhe tumhare sath Sona tha isliye...

Karan:aur tune timepass ke liye pura bag bhi pack kar diya..

Teja:haa... Tum batao tumhari catch up session kaisa tha..

Karan:bohot acha... Bohot din baad aisa laga ki purane rodies Wale din aagye...

Teja:dekha mene bol tha na ki tumhe acha lagega...

Karan:you are right..

And then Karan went on what's they talked and how funny it went they they pushed prince in the water and ran to the room and etc... When he realises that Teja is not responding he bend down and saw she was sleeping in his arms, while her head on his chest... He smiles at his baby, and went to the bed... He carefully lay her down in the bed and went to get changed...

He did few packing that was remaining and then went next to her and he too slept...

Next morning,

They both got and took a bath leaves from Pune and reached Mumbai... They both were spotted and later on they went to their home... Their they met everyone... And everyone asked who is Teja's health now... After having some family time they both went to their room to get freshen up and take some rest...

As they entered the room, Karan pinned Teja all of sudden to the room door... He swiftly locked the door.. and leaned on her... He whispers to her...

Karan:do you want to do this...

And then looks at Teja... She just nods...

Karan:i need words babygirl...

He said in a sexy voice which send chills to her body and it did create something in her body.... She wasn't in a state to answer but she did...

Teja:i am ready for this...(whispers)

Karan smiles at his effect on her and starts to kiss her whole face but not her lips, he kissed her very closely to her lips but not on her lips... He continues his torture onto her neck and collarbone... He kisses and sucks her flash of neck... Teja moaned when he sucks the skin between her neck and shoulder...

Her hands on their own goes to his hairs and pulls them, Karan groans as she pulls his hairs... He looked at her... She was all sweaty and was mess in this much only... His lips turn into a smirk... Not feeling anything on her skin she opens her eyes and saw he was already looking at her with a smirk... She so wished to wipe that smirk off from his face...

Karan:what do you want teju... Why do you look so frustrated...

He asked her again and this time with his lips on her skin...

Teja didn't said anything just smashed her lips to him and starts to kiss him wildly... Karan to responds her with same passion and intensity....

Later on they both continued....

To be continued...

_______________________________________________
*REPUBLISHED*

I know i did told you all day before yesterday that I will give to updates... But as they say we don't know what happens in the very next second... That happened with me... And because of that I wasn't in state to write anything... This is the reason didn't even update yesterday... Now also i am not in state.. i don't even know how i have written... I am sorry if there is some mistakes...!

Also last update ka target is not completed... Complete the target to get the next part... ASAP...

Target
Votes:290+
Comment:80+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️