LOCK UP...

Hello everyone....
Back with another chapter...
And also sorry for the misconception....
Let's start....

Happy reading!!

_______________________________________

They both entered the lock up but teja was having a mask on her face no one was able to recognise her....
But prince did and said...

Pri:aaj sirf bhai nhi aaya hai...

Karan: right aaj sirf mein nhi mere sath koi aur bhi aaya hai aaj ke happening ke wajah se ye action lena pada hume...

Karan: please remove your mask...

Teja removed her mask everyone was shocked because they know how strong headed she is...and today they are gone because they can understand by tejran's facial expressions that they are not in a good mood today...

Karan:toh isse phele apke questions aaye mein hi bata deta hu...ye tejasswi prakash hai....

Pri:urf laddo....

Teja:aaj laddo nhi aaj tejasswi aai hai....

Karan:yes...ahh toh prince bhai aate hi itna bada game...

Pri:yes...

Karan was not able to speak because it was long he met prince and prince understood this...came forward and hugged him tightly...and then teju...

Pri:all fine..

They both nodded in negetive way....

Teja:zeeshan batana chahege kya soch kar apne ye sab kiya...

Zee:mam i am really sorry for what happened today i was just angry that it..it was just the heat of the moment...

Karan:what do you mean by just a heat of the moment(he shouted)

Zee:sir i am really sorry for what happened today....

Teja:your sorry can't fix the things right....do you even know what you did can just file a case against the whole fucking show...and you too..

Karan:let's first see what happened...

The team played the video on the screen...it was almost going get finish but karan didn't let it....

Karan:shut this fucking video man....zeeshan agar mein yaha hota na toh ** tere hath todh deta abhi tak tere pass tere hath nhi hote aur prince kaha that tu jab hua ye sab....(he shouted)

Zee:sir agar meri behen hoti toh mein bhi yahi karta jo aap bol rhe ho...

Karan:what do you mean that agar meri behen hoti tujhe kya lagta uska bhai nhi hai mein khada hu uska bhai ab bol todho tere hath per...

Zee:sir sorry...

Karan:not a fucking word from your fucking mouth zeeshan especially your fucking sorry....

Zee just put his head down...

Teja:and azama what was that do you aap ek women par target kar rhe ho do you even know what that women mean to three of us....(she shouted)

Aza:no mam but i am sorry for what i said...

Teja:do you know what she did to us no right...she was there for us for kk for Prince when i was not she supported them when they were in their lows she took the call and bring them back....

Aza:sorry...

Teja:not a single sorry from your mouth too...

Karan:you know in india we say we are in 2022 but no we are not...you think that you can raise a hand on women....no you can't man...

Saying he rubbed his hand on his face...seeing this teja rubbed her on his back to calm him down....

Karan:azama you know you the women you targeted is prince's wife and you know his wife is like my sister she is one of the most important women in my life...

Teja:and Prince is like my older brother to me he is my prince bhai...

Prince was just standing and was listening what are they talking

Prince:i love you both....

Tejran: we love you too bhai....

Karan:okay toh sirf hum hi nhi aur bhi koi aayega but yaha nhi kahi aur....

And then queen and ekta mam appeared on the screen....

And then bashed azama and zeeshan both....and left leaving the decision on karan what to do with zeeshan...

Karan:toh jaise ki decision mere upar hai toh mein zeeshan ko lock out karna chahuga...

Zee:ji sir...

Karan:aap sabse mil lijiye...

Karan and teja also hugged prince...

And then they went out with zeeshan.....

They both directly went to karan's vanity because his vanity was near to the set and main reason was they were not in the right state of mind and papps also understand this and didn't force them...

In the vanity.....

Teja:sunny sunn meri baat ab bhul jaa iss baat ko okay and also you know na we are going to yuvi bhabhi's place for dinner...

Karan:haa chal change kar lete hai...

Teja:but ek problem hai sunny (in her childish voice)

Karan chuckled...

Karan:kya hua laddo...

Teja in mind:thank god bhul toh gya ye baat...

Teja:mere pass saare hai jis mein bohot garmi lagegi aur mere karde mere vanity mein hai sirf pants hai mere pass...

Karan:toh iss mein problem kya hai mera t-shirt pehen le waise bhi itne toh le liye ek aur lele...

Teja:haa toh mera hakk hai...tere kapde par aur tere....

She was to speak but stoped saying....karan came towards her and grabed her waist....

Karan:aur....

Getting more closer....

Teja:aur...

She was not able to speak due to the closeness of her and karan....

Teja:aur kuch nhi

With that she pushed him...took the clothes and went to the other side of the vanity...

Karan was blushing at the thought that how she changed his mood in seconds....

To be continued....

______________________________________

comment bhi kar diya karo please agar acha lage toh ek vote bhi....

I hope your health is fine...and you all are doing good in life....all my positive vibes to you all...love you all...

Will meet you next time..till then...

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!