DEVAR BHABHI BOND!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

PD:i dont know how to say this but... !

Karan:di mujhe darr lag rha hai...

PD:nhi darne ki baat nhi hai it's just... Teju can conceive but it may come with complications... So if you both are planning to have kids... Just keep that in mind... Aur if possible just don't try it now... As her womb is very weak... Maybe after 4 months... The complications may not arise.... That's what I want you both to know...

Teja:like if we try in this span of time we may come across complications...?

PD:yes... And also the medicine you took during your last period... I would not suggest you that medicine it's harmful for you... As the dose is very high of that medicine...

Teja:what about we try after 6 months..? The chances of complications will get less right..?

Teja looked at her with hopeful eyes...

PD:yes... But the complications may arise... So keep that in mind...

Teja and Karan was happy hearing that she can conceive... But somewhere Karan was having some doubts...

Karan:di agar complications aaye toh kya ho sakta hai?

PD:after 6 months... The delivery may take place late or early...! That's it no risk to her health or baby's health...

Karan:ohh... Okay...

Now getting the final confirmation he was happy...

Finally after 5 hours a smile appears on his face... Teja looks at him and he was already looking at her... Karan kisses her forehead...

Teja:sunnyyyy.... We can be parents...

She said with a happy voice and tears fell from her eyes like water from waterfall... The situation of Karan was not less... He without carrying anyone's presence smashed his lips to her...

It was a soulful kiss... It was a kiss of telling how much he have missed her... It was a kiss telling how much she have happiness for their new beginnings.... It was a kiss telling how much he was feared of losing her... It was a kiss telling how much they LOVE each other... And can't live without each other...!❤️

Poonam di was adoring the couple... Karan broke the kiss and looked in her eyes... Poonam di fake coughed... Gaining the attention of couple... Teja suddenly felt shy she hide her face in karan's chest... While PD and Karan chuckles at her cuteness...

She looked at both of them... And made cute angry face...

Just then Omi enters the ward... He looks at the scene... And understood that Teja is angry...

Omi:kya hua.. aap dono aise kyu hass rhe ho... Aur bhabhi kyu gussa hai... Pakka Karan Bhai ne hi kuch kiya hoga...

Teja:sahi bola Omi tune... Ye ladka humesha mujhe tang karta rehta hai...

Omi:kyu bhai... Kyu meri masum se bhabhi ko tang kar rhe ho...

PD:chalo mein chalti hu... Tumlog baate Karo... Aur haa mamma papa hotel gye hai... Bacche abhi bhi Mumbai hai... Teju ke parents ke sath...

Karan:okay... Aap bhi todha rest karlo waise bhi abhi 3 hi baje Hai...

PD:haa aur tum dono kha lena kuch bataya mujhe gaurav ne ki kya kiya hai dono Jan ne..

Omi and karan looked at each other then at Teja who was glaring at them...

As soon as PD exits the ward...

Teja:tum dono apna bilkul khayal nhi rakhte na... Do ghante mein kya gyi dono ne pakka kuch nhi khaya hoga... Sunny toh hai hi bewakoof... Omi tune bhi aisa kiya...

Karan looked at her in shock...

Teja:what... Dono hi bewakoof ho... Omi i didn't expected this from you...

Omi:toh kya karu mein... Itni tension thi mujhe aapki... Aur fir mujhe khane ka Mann bhi nhi tha... Aur humne Piya green tea...

Teja:vo bhi sirf do sip Li hogi dono ne..

Omi and karan looked at each other...

Omi:bhai inko harr baat kaise pata chal jaati hai (whispers)

Karan:teju hai kuch bhi kar sakti hai...(whispers back)

Teja:kya ghusur pusur kare rhe ho dono... Jaao jaldi se khana leke aao..

Omi:haa mein leke aata hu...

Karan:arre tu ru...

Before he could even complete the sentence Omi went out...

Karan looked at his sherni who is glaring at him...

Karan:baby... Itna gussa acha nhi hai teri health ke liye...

Teja:haa toh gussa di laane wale kaam karoge toh gussa aayega hi na..

Karan:baby sachi Mann nhi tha... Tu khane ki baat kar rhi hai... Mene toh kisi se baat tak nhi ki... Sirf doctor se baat ki mene bass... Sachi... Teri kasam..

He said all of this like a child who admits that he had done a mistake... This talk of his make Teja smile...

She forwards her hands and he gladly accepts that... And hugs her tightly...

Teja:i love you...

Karan:love you too my baby... Jaldi se thik hoja...

Teja:yes...

Omi then brings tejran's food...

Omi:you guys have your food mein jaata hu...

Teja:kidhar jaata hu... Sir here... Today i will feed you both...

Omi smiles..

Then Teja feeds both of them with her hands... While Karan feed her the food... After the food... Omi made a call to the production house of Rodies...

Karan:Omi tell them that Teja will not shoot further after the auditions... Like I did in X4

Omi:ji bhai...

Teja:nhi i will continue the show...

Karan:i need no more discussions...(sternly)

Teja:but...

Omi:bhabhi bhai sahi keh rhe hai... Aapki health ko affect kar sakta hai ye sab...

Teja:fine jo karna hai vo karo dono...

Karan:good...

Omi calls the production house... After some talks they were not understanding the situation....

Karan:give me the phone...

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Guys agar raat tak target complete hoga toh i will update you guys with new part... As i am happy with response you all have given to last parts... Love you all.. 💗

Target.
Votes:270+
Comment:70+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️