I NEED YOU..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After completing all the formalities... Karan came back... Where he saw teju and KM talking something very seriously.... He fake coughed to gain their attention.... They both looked at him...

Karan:kya baat chal rhi hai...

KM:yahi ki ab jo teju ko sehna padega... Tera caring side...

Teja:yeah... She was telling me who to escape from that...!

Karan looked at both of them in shock... And they both burst into fits of laughs...

Teja:awle my baby...

She goes to him but got a bit dizzy and was about to fall.. when Karan came and caught her on right time by her waist... As a reflex she had to have her eyes close but no... Her eyes were open and had a smile on her face...

Karan made her sit on the bed again... And checked her feet wheather she had any injury or not... But by god's grace she didn't had any...

Karan looked back at her and saw her smiling like a child who gets her favourite candy...

Karan:tu itna kyu hass rhi hai...

Teja just shook her head and continue smiling...

Karan:mamma isko aapne kuch khilaya kya?...(whispers)

KM:budhu hai tu...

And she left the room leaving of them alone...

Karan moves to teja and cups her face..

Karan:why are you smiling so much?! And did get hurt anywhere...?

Teja: No i didn't got hurt... And i am smiling because they way you came and caught me was so cute.... You are such a cutie....

She said pulling his cheeks...

Karan: tuna sirf meri lassi kar... Pagal... Mein darr gya tha ki tujhe kya hua... Par achanak se giri kaise...

Teja:maybe weakness.. di ne bola todha rest karungi toh thik hojaaongi...

Karan:dekha isliye mene bola tujhe rodies quit karne par nhi madam ko meri Sunni hi nhi hai...

Teja:i already said no more discussions on this topic... Now let's go back to hotel i am sleepy... See it's almost morning now...

Karan:chalo...

Karan said and picked her up in his arms...

Teja:oye ye kya kar rhe ho...

Karan:tune hi toh bola ki tujhe hotel wapis jaana hai aur teri discharge ki formalities bhi complete hogai hai... Toh leke chal rha hu...

Teja:arre par mere pass do pair hai mein chal sakti hu...

Karan:no doubt... But not now... For now i am gonna carry you... Pata chala tu wapis kahi gir gyi toh kya...

Teja:tum nhi suno ge...

Karan shook his head...

Teja:fine ab chalo...

Teja said get comfortable in his hold...

Everyone have already left for hotel only the couple and poonam di is remaining... Poonam di is gonna come later so they both moved to hotel...

On the way Karan had Teja on his lap and she slept keeping her head on his chest... And he had his hands around her protecting her...

While going back to hotel Karan was in deep thoughts

Karan in mind: what a terrific night... I wish kisi ke life mein aisi night na aaye... Meri laddo...

He looked at her and kissed her forehead...

Karan:may God protect this little child...

He again looked at her and was adoring who cutely she had slept on his chest...

After a while they both reached the hotel... Without disturbing her sleep he picked her up and went to the room... He made her lay... And this time he did too lay beside her...

Feeling his presence she snuggled more to his body which made him smile... He kissed her forehead and cheeks... And started to caresses her head...

After few minutes to sleeps...

Few hours later....

Karan woke up and saw Teja sleeping peacefully on him... Her head was in his neck and she was sleeping like a baby sleeps on her father...

This made Karan smile... He slightly moves to check the time and it shows that it is 11 in the morning... He thought not to wake Teja up as she needs some rest... He puts Teja back on the bed...

He was about get up from bed and but got a light pull from behind... He turns and saw Teja looking at him cutely.... And a frown...

Karan: sweetheart sleep for some more time.. i will wake you up...

Teja shook her head...

Karan:than to sleep your body needs sleep... And rest...

Teja:but i need you... I need you beside me whenever i sleep... I need you whenever i wake up... I need you everytime i do something... I need you freaking much... Now i like a good boy sleep with me again...

Karan smiles and then raise his eyebrows at the last sentence...

Teja:didn't you heard me.... Sleep with me now..

Karan:but...

Teja:no but... Sleep na.. itna kya bhao kha rhe ho...

Karan:acha thik hai...

He comes back to her again... And she again climbs on him and slept in no time...

He too sleep back...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Spoilers 😁

Teja:Karan i don't want this...

Karan:but you need to do this... If you...(Teja cut him in between)

Teja:but i said that the topic is over why you have bring that topic again....

Teja said with a little high voice because of that she started coughing badly.... She again started to lose her concious...

Karan:oye... Kya hua...

_______________________________________________

That's it for today... Hope you enjoy this part... Guys ye mat bolna ki i leave you all on FOMO always... This particular spoiler was requested by my friend to put... Sorry if anyone didn't like this... If you all want i would change the next update to..!

Target..
Votes:280+
Comment:75+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️