BAD NEWS..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

(You all are not ready for the twist🙃)

_______________________________________________

PD: Karan i am really sorry but we couldn't save your child....

Karan looked at her in confusion...

Karan:what... What do you mean di... Mujhe kuch nhi samjh rha hai...

PD:that means you and teju didn't knew that teju is pregnant....

Karan:what the fuck.... She she was pregnant.... My...my baby.... And what about teju any improvement??

PD looked down.... And shook her head...

That was it for Karan... He ran out of hospital and went straight to the hotel... He opened the room and went straight to the balcony....

Karan:kyu kyu sab meri teju ke sath hi hota... Bichaari ne kya kiya hai bagwaan aapka... Usko hi kyu saare dukk.... Bichaari ko toh pata bhi nhi tha vo maa banne wali hai.... Itna bhi kya kar diya usne ki aapne usse itni badi khushi usse chin Li aapne.... I hate you... Aapne meri teju ko dukk pahuchaya hai... Aapne socha agar usko ye baat pata chalegi toh kya hoga uska... Bichaari Tut jaayegi... Kaise sambhalunga usse... Kaise... Kaise.....

He shouted his lungs out and tears were continuing to make their way from his eyes... His eyes were red due to continue crying.... Suddenly his phone rang... He looked at the caller id it showed Omi...

Omi:bhai.... Bhai bhabhi respond kar rhi hai... Aapko bula rhi hai jaldi aao... Jaldi...

He said crying and Karan ran back to hospital...

As soon as he enters... He saw PD waiting outside to talk to him...

PD:Karan before meeting her i need to talk to you...

Karan:but di...

PD:Karan this is more important...

Karan:okay go ahead...

PD: first thing as a doctor i talking to you... Did you or teju knew about the pregnancy...?

Karan:nope... Not at all... But i cant understand one thing teju just got unconscious how come her condition become so bad... Like she only saw a nightmare.... And then she started to take heavy breaths... Later on she was unconscious... How come baby can... You know right what i want to say....

PD:i understand.... That's what I am thinking... I need to study the whole case of her's... Did she had any problems of like periods or any sort of that... Like her menses were regular...

Karan:yeah her menses were regular but from last 3 4 months her cramps were getting extreme... And due to which she took only one medicine... That to only one time... As it was unbearable to her...

PD:can you recall when she took the medicine...

Karan:yes... She took the medicine during her last period only... Maybe last month... This time she didn't got her periods she thought it might get irregular due to constant exhaustion ...

PD:nope... Will you give me the name of that medicine...

Karan:haa... XYZ is the medicine...

PD: perfect...

Karan:but now also i can't understand anything...

PD:i will explain you... See during first trimester nightmares are constant... And her womb is a bit weak to carry baby... And then your constant travelling and everything... Also her condition got worse and was not responding.... For now even i can't understand why she was not responding to the medicine...